Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
New Offshore Boating Bar Fort Myers / Cape Coral Area. Need decoration donations >

New Offshore Boating Bar Fort Myers / Cape Coral Area. Need decoration donations

Notices

New Offshore Boating Bar Fort Myers / Cape Coral Area. Need decoration donations

Old 07-19-2013, 11:28 AM
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Offshore Boating Bar Fort Myers / Cape Coral Area. Need decoration donations

Hey All,

A buddy of mine owns a restaurant / bar on the river. (I do not yet want to say which one) until it is set up.

Anyway, he is going to set the theme to power boaters / offshore boats etc.

It will be decorated using local boating pictures, props, marine advertisements etc. We hope to make it a local hangout for boaters where they feel welcome and can show off their boats at the dock as well as on the walls.

If you have extra props (beat up or not - always makes for good stories) Picture of your boat(s) past or present. Or any other piece of memorabelia you would like to donate. Please send me a PM and I will work on picking them up or give you the place to drop off. Which ever is easiest.

We are working on ideas to thank those who provide items as well.

Thanks Again.

OCD
Old 07-19-2013, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

PM sent, We can always use another good lunch spot.

Last edited by Maritime_Eng; 07-19-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Interested to see where his new establishment is at, always like checking out new places...................any time frame.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:41 PM
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

Well it is open now but will be going under this renovation to transform it to a "power boaters haven" in 45 - 60 days. We would love to get as many local photos of customers boats, props, racing items, sponsor advertisments etc. So if you have anything you think you can part with, so that others and you can enjoy seeing it, please PM me and I can give you more details.

Sorry for not being able to disclose the bar yet publicly for we want to get it fully done and also not to tip off surrounding neighbors of our idea.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:11 PM
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

Thank you Maritine_Eng for your donations today and it was great meeting you!

Many of us are getting together tomorrow night at the bar to discuss plans and just to meet up and have a great night.

If you are interested in joining and meeting some local boaters and hear about our plans please PM me and I will get you the location.

Should be great. We already have some local performance boaters, some members of the FMO club and even a member of a racing team coming out. Will be arriving around 6-7 PM tomorrow night (Saturday 7/27)

Drop me a line if you want to partake in what I am sure to be some shananigans!

Last edited by OCDACTIVE; 07-26-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Registered

Be sure and post where it is. We are always looking for new bars on the water
Old 08-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a metal race fairing off of the no limits 24 pantera former race boat if he is interested and the new owner of my boat doesn't take it. Would have to be picked up on the east coast south Florida as I do not have any trips west planned anytime soon and it is too big to ship.

Last edited by rchevelle71; 08-21-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered

Where is this new place at? I'm going to be down Labor Day Weekend and will want to visit.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 201 Likes on 80 Posts

Did this ever open?

I will be heading down to Florida for the winter next weekend and have some extra HORBA stuff if there is still any interest.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

It will be open soon but the theme has changed. I was just there talking to them yesterday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.