Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Blown Income at the paint shop, anyone here?? >

Blown Income at the paint shop, anyone here??

Notices

Blown Income at the paint shop, anyone here??

Old 03-20-2015, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Blown Income at the paint shop, anyone here??

A guy I work with sent me some pics of a Fountain with the name Blown Income that is at his buddy's paint shop. Is that someone here? I thought I saw that name on the poker run list here in Atl.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had 06 38 lightning at the Lake Lanier 2013 run. Sold the boat last August to a gentleman from Penn/TX. Was told the boat would be living in TX. Pretty sure there are several "Blown Income" fountains out there but mine was at Lanier Run. Not sure if buyer is on this site. Boat was red/black when I had it. Boat ran 97-98 with twin 600s XRs shorties. Buyer told me he was removing shorties to have better plane time. He did not care about the top end, wanted better all around performance and more time between blown up XRs. Buyer's name was on classified ad for different boat in Atl, so maybe boat made it to the ATL
Old 03-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Registered

There must be a few Fountains with that name like you say because this boat is white with a few thin stripes but is getting a total paint job. I was curious if the owner was on here or not. Maybe a new candidate for OSO membership.
Thanks for the post.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Registered

He's on here, just never gets on. It is my buddy Mike's boat. We are on Lake Tobo. Another member here, Andrew has a 38' Fountain. BS Kustom's Steven Ensley is highly talented and painted my PowerQuest...

Videos of the Fountain here:
http://vid1059.photobucket.com/album...psywc18jro.mp4

http://vid1059.photobucket.com/album...psamennsbh.mp4

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Doodie; 04-08-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: YO!
Old 04-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Registered

Yes, Aquaforce, it is registered for the Lanier Pirates of Lanier Poker Run 2015. Although, it is not registered under the name BLOWN INCOME. It is registered with the name BOOBIE TRAP. After the repaint and refit, it will also be renamed. It was entered in the poker run under those pretenses. 42 Fountain Lightning...It is my boat. And my new headache... Lol
Old 04-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by salembrown
Yes, Aquaforce, it is registered for the Lanier Pirates of Lanier Poker Run 2015. Although, it is not registered under the name BLOWN INCOME. It is registered with the name BOOBIE TRAP. After the repaint and refit, it will also be renamed. It was entered in the poker run under those pretenses. 42 Fountain Lightning...It is my boat. And my new headache... Lol

Hey that is great. Welcome to OSO and maybe we will meet up on the water some time.
The colors on my old 357 are very near what the colors were on yours before the paint. Since the guy I work with goes by the shop I might see the finished job before you do. lol The guys at work know I am an offshore boat nut so anytime they see something they send me pics. That is how I saw your boat at the shop.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Doodie
He's on here, just never gets on. It is my buddy Mike's boat. We are on Lake Tobo. Another member here, Andrew has a 38' Fountain. BS Kustom's Steven Ensley is highly talented and painted my PowerQuest...

Videos of the Fountain here:
http://vid1059.photobucket.com/album...psywc18jro.mp4

http://vid1059.photobucket.com/album...psamennsbh.mp4

[IMG][/IMG]

That PowerQuest paint job looks great. I might check in on your paint guy.
I'm looking forward to the pics of the Fountain paint job when it's done.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

The Blown Income I've seen at Cumberland was out of Florida (maybe??) - can't remember where. I've got pics on my phone I believe. ...had some diamond plate paint job on it. 47' maybe??

...maybe I've never seen it - I did drink a lot on the dock!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Registered

Thanks for the Welcoming, maybe we'll see you on the run.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Registered

Where is this paint shop located at? Can he handle a 33ft lightning? Trying to find someone local rather than having to go to south florida to get some paint work.
Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.