Truck and trailer parking Miami/Ftlauderdale >

Truck and trailer parking Miami/Ftlauderdale

Notices

Truck and trailer parking Miami/Ftlauderdale

Old 03-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Truck and trailer parking Miami/Ftlauderdale

Departure approaching! Wanted to leave the truck and trailer at harbourtowne marina but the Town restricts to a Max off 10 days parking 😔 i need 13 to 14 days. Seemed to me that harbourtowne Was the most secure option. Other options that I found: homestead bayfront parc in biscayne bay, haulover in Miami... Are theese places safe for my truck and trailer? Any suggestions? We'l be travelling south so I would also be open to upper or middle Keys locations. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most county facilities are safe. Chandon park, Mathewson hammock, black point, and homestead bay front park are the ones in south Miami. Talk to the dock master because if you don't have the annual pass you have to pay by the day. Not sure of the fee as week days are less then weekends. Back the trailer into a spot so the can't get behind it and take the crank handle off. If you have a Denver boot or good tire chain it deters most. They do have park people driving around. You take chances no mater where you leave your stuff. I use black point but when goin to the Bahamas I go to Matheson as the channel is on,y a few yards and a clean straight shot to the ocean while black point has a two mile channel. Homestead also has a shorter channel and is closer to the keys. If I know what your travel plans are I could recommend one.