Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Boating around Vero Beach, FL >

Boating around Vero Beach, FL

Notices

Boating around Vero Beach, FL

Old 07-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She does haul the mail. I've had her up to 88mph so far. Since then I've ordered/installed a labbed bravo 1, but haven't had the chance to open her up again yet. I'm confident she will hit 90. Love the boat so far. Can't wait to get it down here and do some exploring. They are built well. Awesome boat in the waves for sure. 😬. Crazy to think a 2000 is becoming a classic. Haha. Time fly's! Hope to link up, Tom. Let me know when you head up. If I head down to west palm to boat with friends at any point I'll shoot you a message.

🍻 -Cal

Last edited by 2001Warlock; 07-30-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:46 AM
Registered

Hey Ken,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been crazy busy with work and getting situated. We did make it down, and we are loving it down here! Finalizing the purchase of our home. Bad part is that our boat is still in Maine, as we couldn't make the lagistics work for the intial trip down! 😫 (Temped to have it shipped). Most likely, I will wait till the 4th week of September to hook it and drag it south to Vero. We'll be heading up to attend our annual family vaca on Sebago Lake in Maine 4th week of August. Weather has been beautiful down here man! Been eyeing some flats boats down here for a mid week fishing vessel. Man those things are sweet!

Ps What are you running for a boat? Been out much?

Cheers🍻

Cal
Old 07-31-2016, 08:37 AM
Registered

Sorry to hear your boat is stranded.
We boat most Saturdays recover on Sunday lol. We have a Velocity 290SC
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=e40e80cca7
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9&l=15f541a014
Old 07-31-2016, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,325 Likes on 739 Posts

Originally Posted by 2001Warlock
Hey Ken,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been crazy busy with work and getting situated. We did make it down, and we are loving it down here! Finalizing the purchase of our home. Bad part is that our boat is still in Maine, as we couldn't make the lagistics work for the intial trip down! �� (Temped to have it shipped). Most likely, I will wait till the 4th week of September to hook it and drag it south to Vero. We'll be heading up to attend our annual family vaca on Sebago Lake in Maine 4th week of August. Weather has been beautiful down here man! Been eyeing some flats boats down here for a mid week fishing vessel. Man those things are sweet!

Ps What are you running for a boat? Been out much?

Cheers��

Cal
get that thing down here! We need more performance boats there is to many CC's !

Keep the faith going,,,,,,,
Old 08-06-2016, 06:17 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Cal,
Here's the thread for the toys for tots run in December. It's based out of Crystal Cove Resort in Palatka. Bring the Warlock!

Petty theft, you were there last year right?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...6-toy-run.html

Tom