Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Anyone Interested in Key West Hotel from Thursday, November 3 - Wednesday November 9 >

Anyone Interested in Key West Hotel from Thursday, November 3 - Wednesday November 9

Notices

Anyone Interested in Key West Hotel from Thursday, November 3 - Wednesday November 9

Old 10-18-2016, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Interested in Key West Hotel from Thursday, November 3 - Wednesday November 9

We have prepaid hotel reservations at the Southernmost Beach Resort in Key West, Florida as follows: Check-in at 4:00 PM, Thursday, 3 November, 2016 and Check-out by: 11:00 AM, Wednesday, 9 November, 2016. My cost with taxes and resort fees was $2,778.94.

We are unable to make the trip and am looking to sell the hotel reservations. I spoke to the guest supervisor and she stated we could change the name on the reservation. Payment would need to come to me via Paypal as we have already purchased the hotel.

The 31st Annual Key West World Championship is going on Between Nov 6-13th. We had a very difficult time securing this reservation due to the boat races.

If you are interested contact me at [email protected] or contact me via my cell phone at (563)590-3233. I have references both in and out of the boating industry. Tom Swift, Dubuque, Iowa