Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance >

Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance

Notices

Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance

Old 06-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance

I called EVERBODY about insurance for a 30 Spectre with 2 500hp's. With out spending a small fortune ( under $2000 ) this is the guy to call

Craig Schneider
Bruce V. Schneider Associates, Inc.
45 Middle Country Road
Middle Island, NY 11953
Tel. 631.698.3558 x11
Fax 631.698.6128
[email protected]
www.BVSAinsurance.com
Old 06-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered

Default Re: Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance

Now how is it that one guy can wright it so cheap but nobody else can tough it? I recieved a qoute from Allstate for $1,500 a year on my 05. But it didn't say anything about top speed and "agreed value". Just replacement value. I would like to know the details of this deal with out calling and getting a qoute. Something aren't always as they seem on the cover, if it's to good to be true then it is just that.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Registered

I've got agreed value for rated hp on my 30' with Allstate, complete with all the bells and whistles, and even with a couple speeding tickets still on my driving record from 2 years ago I'm under $2K for full coverage. I also have my truck, house and other boat with them, so I'm sure that all figures in. Plus I am getting a discount for a safe boating course.

Then again, this is my boat with 300X's on it. I'd hate to try and insure something with I/O's because for whatever reason the insurance companies frown upon twin big blocks with 500hp a piece. I suppose that somethings you just don't ask why about.
Old 06-19-2005, 07:21 AM
Registered

I have been with Allstate for 15 years, 4 cars and my house and they would'nt touch it with a top speed of 110.. I think these agents you guys are using are not telling the truth about the speed of the boat. Everyone I called and I mean everyone asked how fast and then said "NO WAY". Thats why Im having to sell it. Cheapest insurance I could find was 6200.00 and that was through Alliance Marine out of Ft. Lauderdale. Markel wanted 6700 and declined when I asked for a layup period.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Registered

Sent an E-mail BVSA insurance to see what kinda $$$$ im looking at for next year. If its what you say I might be able to keep my boat.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Speed2Lead
Sent an E-mail BVSA insurance to see what kinda $$$$ im looking at for next year. If its what you say I might be able to keep my boat.
Use this code 15736a the company is International Water Saftey Foundation. 1-888-346-4673 Hope you can keep your boat...Brian
Old 07-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Bo
Registered

Any luck yet determining the realty of affordable cat insurance?
Old 08-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Registered

I just got off the phone with the Bruce V. Schneider agency and was told they would NOT insure Spectres. Period. I am still looking. My renewal went up 25%.

Shawn
Old 08-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Registered

I had my insurance w/ allstate, When they asked for I top speed I told them I didn't have a clue. They then proceeded to use a formula w/ boat weight & horsepower that really worked to my advantage
Old 08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2MANYTOYZ
I had my insurance w/ allstate, When they asked for I top speed I told them I didn't have a clue. They then proceeded to use a formula w/ boat weight & horsepower that really worked to my advantage
God forbid something happens...you better hope they dont show up in court with a new formula that says its faster than their old formula.
These claims do end up in court rooms and you will need to have facts....not guestimates. The insurance companies will spend big money to not have to pay bigger money for a loss.

Quick Reply: Finally Cat / Performance Boat Insurance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.