Notices

Old 08-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 36

Anyone have any info on this boat? Its been for sale for a few years, the price looks right, the pictures it looks clean. What do you think this boat would run? 110? Do they have a cabin at all? Anything I should know about the year, size?
Im thinking about getting a cat, I have a deal in the works for a 27 Eliminator but am thinking a twin would be easier on things for the same speed. plus a 36 would handle much better, maybe it would save me from upgrading if I just got the a 36.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o24867-en.html
Old 08-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DonRoc
Anyone have any info on this boat? Its been for sale for a few years, the price looks right, the pictures it looks clean. What do you think this boat would run? 110? Do they have a cabin at all? Anything I should know about the year, size?
Im thinking about getting a cat, I have a deal in the works for a 27 Eliminator but am thinking a twin would be easier on things for the same speed. plus a 36 would handle much better, maybe it would save me from upgrading if I just got the a 36.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o24867-en.html
I don't think you can go wrong for that kind of money. Take it for a long test ride, have it surveyed, buy it and have fun!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered

Thanks i might look into it. Maybe call Jay @ Spectre. Suprised no one has heard of it, or even looked at it, its been for sale on OSO for about 2 years.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

There are no cabins in the canopy 36 Spectre's. The pleasure editions have a very small underneath that is much but adds alot of storage room. I'll have my Motion for sale very soon at a great price. I believe I was in that boat 7 years ago at Pro Roc.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Thanks i might look into it. Maybe call Jay @ Spectre. Suprised no one has heard of it, or even looked at it, its been for sale on OSO for about 2 years.
You know how we feel abouyt the Spectres Don, best value out there See you soon?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
You know how we feel abouyt the Spectres Don, best value out there See you soon?
I know I just don't understand the price, that is what I am going to pay for the 27 Daytona with a single. Nice thing about the single is I can use the 572 in it. I would have to put it in mothballs if I got a twin.
Im coming up for the week.. Hope we can get things ironed out. Maybe just in time to sell it. I will know about the Daytona the end of this coming week. its a 2007 with a Ilmore in it. Really nice boat, but not a 36 Spectre....
Old 08-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

I know I just don't understand the price, that is what I am going to pay for the 27 Daytona with a single. Nice thing about the single is I can use the 572 in it. I would have to put it in mothballs if I got a twin.
Im coming up for the week.. Hope we can get things ironed out. Maybe just in time to sell it. I will know about the Daytona the end of this coming week. its a 2007 with a Ilmore in it. Really nice boat, but not a 36 Spectre....
Well, if you buy the Spectre, your at the top of the food chain for what you want to do. Therell be no running the Eliminator wondering what it would be like if you did the 36. Then again, that is a hell of a nice motor to have sit. This is a better talk in person lol See you soon bud
Old 08-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Registered

See you Tuesday morning.