Top options on the CC

Notices

Top options on the CC

Old 04-27-2011, 05:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top options on the CC

John, I know you are busy so instead of calling I thought I would ask you a few questions here to answer at your leisure.
After speaking to Chris the other day he informed me that ther is a hard top with a T-Top feature available. Is this correct, and can you post pictures of the diffrent style tops available?

Is the new console available for public viewing? If so can you post some pictures?

Is the bottom going to have one step or more?

With the new console design will a lounge style seat similar to some of the other CC's being offered now be available? That seems like a great feature for the non fishing customer.

The cabin pictures are very limited on the website and searches of boats out there seem to be limited in cabin pics. Do you have any pictures with diffrent layouts and or options in the cabin?
Thanks for your time.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Registered

Default 36 Cc

Chuck,

The new bottom has 7 steps. I have looked around for old photos and coming up empty handed.

Will be pulling the new console out of the new mold next week and put up photos for you.

Yes I could create the forward lounge on the front of the console for you if you wished.

Yes T-top and hard top is an option available. Can really build anything you want, just have to let me know what you would like. The first 36 deck is pulled and being cut and fit, the new hull will be coming out next week.

Our new location is :
309 Angle Rd.
Fort Pierce, Fl 34947
772-429-8888
Old 05-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Registered

Lets see them when you are able to post, I'm like the CC idea more and more by the day. If I decide to go the route, mine will have to 1up "Chuck" for sure.......Bow thruster, big projector with a powered screen that comes up out of the cabin, I/O with 525's and surface drives......and so on. GO TEAM ORANGE CRUSH
Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

John, how many steps on the new bottom 32'CC.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NY POWERBOAT INC
Lets see them when you are able to post, I'm like the CC idea more and more by the day. If I decide to go the route, mine will have to 1up "Chuck" for sure.......Bow thruster, big projector with a powered screen that comes up out of the cabin, I/O with 525's and surface drives......and so on. GO TEAM ORANGE CRUSH
Old 06-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post some pictues of the first new 36 if you can John. Thanks
Old 07-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

any pictures or info yet?
Old 08-18-2011, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Chuck, did you take delivery of the new boat? If so could you post some pictures.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I haven't taken delivery yet and am going to let one of my friends who is buying one take my spot. I am going to do mine for the Miami boat show possibly. They are a little backed up due to an all new bottom and console that all required retooling. As my friends boat progresses I will post pics cause he is a lurked.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Great I hope to be in Miami, looking forward to see what you build.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.