32 Spectre Monday Run

Notices

32 Spectre Monday Run

Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32 Spectre Monday Run

Since we were not able to go for a ride on the weekend we went for a quick spin today after work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0cQUHKbqQ
Old 05-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Registered

What kind of props are you running?
Old 05-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Registered

Shes got plent left in her, Check out my run from last Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfpBensepu0
Old 05-10-2011, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
What kind of props are you running?
Merc 4 blade 32 from Bblades

How about you
Old 05-10-2011, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 29 sst
Shes got plent left in her, Check out my run from last Saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfpBensepu0
I like it. That is a great looking boat.

I wish we could do the Jacksonville poker run but we already have plans that weekend.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tax man
Merc 4 blade 32 from Bblades

How about you
I was running some labbed 14.5 x 30 3 blade cleavers when I had 250s on my boat, I just got done putting some new 300s on and want to move up at least 2" in pitch.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My understanding is they are using 34 pitch bravo's that get love from BBlades on the new ones with 300Xs's. Supposedly they have been getting a consistant 106 with that setup. Seeing how I should have my new one here in the next few weeks I'm also curious what props everyone else is using. Obviously I''m not a prop expert but if they're getting 106 out of worked bravo props I'd think you could get a little more top end out of a good set of 3 or 4 blade cleavers... I understand Throttle Up was making some that may work great anyone know anything about them? I know my boat will come with the BBlades props but may be interested in having a second set of wheels if they could get a little more top end if nothing else just to run for Poker Runs or if out playing. I'm sure the bravo style would be better everyday props since I'm sure they'd have a better holeshot but what do you think?

BTW both great looking boats, what motors are you running SST?

Has anyone run trips on the 32sc's and if so how did it do?
Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mlb75
My understanding is they are using 34 pitch bravo's that get love from BBlades on the new ones with 300Xs's. Supposedly they have been getting a consistant 106 with that setup. Seeing how I should have my new one here in the next few weeks I'm also curious what props everyone else is using. Obviously I''m not a prop expert but if they're getting 106 out of worked bravo props I'd think you could get a little more top end out of a good set of 3 or 4 blade cleavers... I understand Throttle Up was making some that may work great anyone know anything about them? I know my boat will come with the BBlades props but may be interested in having a second set of wheels if they could get a little more top end if nothing else just to run for Poker Runs or if out playing. I'm sure the bravo style would be better everyday props since I'm sure they'd have a better holeshot but what do you think?

I'd like to try a set of those props on mine. I have always been under the impression that Bravo props provide lots of transom lift, but a consistent 106 sounds really good.

My boat had tripples on it from the factory, but was down to twin engines after being repoed from the previous owner. I bought it with the intention of putting a new center engine on it, but after talking to Jay Pilini about it, decided to leave it as a twin and re-power with 300s.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Great Vid Tax.... love that 32... great boat!
Old 05-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mlb75

Thanks,

Factory 500 efis 112mph banging on the limiters is the best so far. I was runing a set of bblade 34" 14.75 props with no defuser ring. Looking for 118 and I think its on the horizon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.