Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
why is this boat not selling? >

why is this boat not selling?

Notices

why is this boat not selling?

Old 09-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: why is this boat not selling?

Originally Posted by imartin
Has anyone emailed the seller of this boat? Hope he doesn't go off on you like he did me. Very bad experience. Told me I was bothering him among other things. I was at a loss... Lost me as a buyer....If he's done others the same way, no wonder he still owns it...I think he'll own it for a while....

I E-Mailed, Called, and met the Guy....Seemed very nice and Knowledgable about boat and a HUGE SUNSATION FAN! He is selling this to by another one, this is his 4th new Sunsation he has owned. Went for a test drive boat ran a solid 86.2mph (GPS) and showed 90 on speedo. Boat is in Perfect Condition. I don't understand why it hasn't sold yet?

Deal fell thru on mine or I would have bought it. The owner of this boat said he has had 3 good deal's go bad this summer...lack of finance, people getting laid off etc.etc.etc
Old 03-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by duke252
I E-Mailed, Called, and met the Guy....Seemed very nice and Knowledgable about boat and a HUGE SUNSATION FAN! He is selling this to by another one, this is his 4th new Sunsation he has owned. Went for a test drive boat ran a solid 86.2mph (GPS) and showed 90 on speedo. Boat is in Perfect Condition. I don't understand why it hasn't sold yet?

Deal fell thru on mine or I would have bought it. The owner of this boat said he has had 3 good deal's go bad this summer...lack of finance, people getting laid off etc.etc.etc
Would anyone know how to reach the owner of this boat?. I am in the market for a like new, late model good used boat. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered

As I stated already this boat is a 10, the owner really pays attention to detail. I still have his Email and Phone. I'm not sure how the basic membership's work, but if you can PM Me and I can respond with both contacts. If not, Email Me [email protected].
Corey
Old 03-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered

Thank's Corey, Sent you a email.