Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Time to move to a Sunsation..... >

Time to move to a Sunsation.....

Notices

Time to move to a Sunsation.....

Old 08-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to move to a Sunsation.....

Ok ...i made a move.... my 25 Outlaw have done a great job.... 625 hrs .... no problem at all .... but just little stress crack ......but my wife want more space in the cabin ...and me i want a blue one in the back .........last week we decide to buy a 288...my friend John ( a Sunsation dealer ) find one ....this is some picture of my new toy.....
a 2006 with a 525.....
Attached Thumbnails Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120342-1-.jpg   Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120346-1-.jpg   Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120245-1-.jpg  

Last edited by 25 hors la loi; 08-14-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered

Default Re: Time to move to a Sunsation.....

When i crank it up the first time in the Kingston Marina...for the 1000 Island PR .....i never think it s going to be sooooooo loud !!!!!!

i made 3000 km ...to bring back this baby at home ...
Attached Thumbnails Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120324-1-.jpg   Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120325-1-.jpg   Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120239-1-.jpg  

Old 08-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Congratulations on your new ride........Make sure you let the Baja guys know that you are the 3rd or 4th person that has gone from Baja to Sunsation recently!

I talked to a guy today that is moving away from a 36 Outlaw to a 32 SS just after visiting the dealers and seeing the product.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Congrats - enjoy the boat. You will love the factory support.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Registered

Hey I think you were floating next to us at the beginning of the run, I was tied up with like 4 other boats, nice boat. I was wondering what was under the hood it definately didnt sound like an HO.....Welcome, im sure you will love it!
I think I got a good shot of ya. And me of course....
Attached Thumbnails Time to move to a Sunsation.....-late-summer-06-022.jpg   Time to move to a Sunsation.....-late-summer-06-110.jpg  
Old 08-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dagah2x
I think I got a good shot of ya. And me of course....
Yes i have .....i will pm you another one .... your buy your boat from another OSO member ??? Kanooster ??.... nice color ... and the Outlaw to .....
p.s. Thank`s for the shot of me
Attached Thumbnails Time to move to a Sunsation.....-raft-alex-bay.jpg  
Old 08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
Yes i have .....i will pm you another one .... your buy your boat from another OSO member ??? Kanooster ??.... nice color ... and the Outlaw to .....
p.s. Thank`s for the shot of me
Yes its Kanookstrs old boat, the one on the end there is actually a Dominator with the same paint as mine, im on the other side of the 42 lightning. Awesome place to sit and watch the run!
Old 08-15-2006, 08:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nice boat......What is top speed with the 525?
Old 08-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WHOSNEXT
Nice boat......What is top speed with the 525?

I made 78 GPS this week-end ...with full of fuel ...and some back current ( St-Laurence Sea Way ) to help me ...i think 76 or 77 on a flat water ...will be realistic .... but the sound is INCREDIBLE ..... i have to find some muffler ....to bring down db
Attached Thumbnails Time to move to a Sunsation.....-p1120252-1-.jpg  
Old 08-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by 25 hors la loi
I made 78 GPS this week-end ...with full of fuel ...and some back current ( St-Laurence Sea Way ) to help me ...i think 76 or 77 on a flat water ...will be realistic .... but the sound is INCREDIBLE ..... i have to find some muffler ....to bring down db
Interesting on the mufflers. I put the new CMI mufflers on the F4 and they worked.......too good.

Wayne ended up taking the muffler out of the tip and said he thought they were still legal, and sounded better. They were like running through prop exhaust last time I heard them. I will have to check it out now to see how loud they are. I guess it only takes a minute to put the mufflers in and take them out.

But with the low compression I thought the 600s were very quiet anyway, way more quiet than my old 454 mags. And definitely way more quiet than the 525s. I actually kind of liked the stealth mode so I may put the mufflers back in. My wife liked it a LOT with the mufflers, she thought the sound of the blowers was way cooler than the sound of the exhaust.

If you are looking for something that works great, the CMIs do that, and you are not supposed to lose power. We did not see any difference when removing the muffler.

Quick Reply: Time to move to a Sunsation.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.