How do you like your SS's? >

How do you like your SS's?

Notices

How do you like your SS's?

Old 01-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you like your SS's?

Just ordered mine last week!! Show me pics, send me details (setup, color, speed, issues, etc.,) get me even more pumped up!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Re: How do you like your SS's?

Congratulations on the new ride.
I have never ridden in the SS. But as you are probably already aware these boats are awesome! This boat is so well balanced and very well laid out. You can really tell that the sunsation team put a ton of thought into this boat, every inch is very usable. I love the deep cockpit and huge cabin. Your buying a killer boat!!

Does anyone know if the cockpit of the 32 SS and dominator are the same (other than the SS being alot deeper)???
Old 01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I believe they are close to the same other than the SS being much deeper.

The SS I was on had 496HO's. We had 5 guys in it, a full load of fuel and we ran in the lower 80s. Speed picked up closer to the low middle 80s as we burned off fuel. Passenger weight with the 5 guys was over 1000 lbs.

I think the boat is awesome. And the support from the factory is second to none.

On the Heat - are you planning a factory visit soon?
Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

John...yes!!! I am having trouble sleeping I am so damn excited (hence the post at 11 PM). I get in Monday night and have a day with Joe on Tuesday.....am counting seconds at this point

I have been stuck at 65 MPH with my last 2 boats (Baja and Nordic). Can't wait to be able to run with the big boys
Old 01-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mental is correct about the factory support. My friend just took delivery of his new 32 from Hideaway and any little details he needed addressed have been dealt with between the dealer and factory right away. Even during the holidays.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

OTH, I was on the SS with Mentalpause (accounting for 250 of those 1,000 lbs.!) and it is one sweet ride! Plenty fast with 496 HO's and given its size and weight, it does pretty darn good in the rough stuff. You won't be disappointed with the boat or the factory support. BTW, Joe loves it when you buy him breakfast. There's a great little place just up the road from the factory. Congrats and enjoy!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

If you guys could only see how big my grin is as I read these posts....feels good to know what's in store for me!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by On The Heat
If you guys could only see how big my grin is as I read these posts....feels good to know what's in store for me!
You will enjoy the day. Be sure to go down to Kay's for breakfast. You will pass it about 1/2 mile before you get to the plant.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Shawn there's nothing more exciting than putting a new rig on order. The Innovator/Dominator combination was what I wanted from the beginning, but I was told no more 32 models, yeah right. Guess now I have to wait for the 37-38 model to come out.

You're gonna step into a new world with this boat. Can't wait to see it this summer. Congrats!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered

Thanks Rick...I really appreciate your comments as well as helping me put the order together!!

Quick Reply: How do you like your SS's?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.