Ft Lauderdale boat show >

Ft Lauderdale boat show

Notices

Ft Lauderdale boat show

Old 10-29-2007, 04:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ft Lauderdale boat show

Went to the show and stopped by to llok at the F 4. 4 guys sitting at the table all with red and black shirts on that said sunsation. We stood there for a good 2 minutes looking and not one asked if we needed any help. My buddy bame down from New York to specifically look at the 43, he said F**k them and is now looking at something else. I will assume they were from Hideaway and hope not from the factory... that would explain it.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Why would someone spend the jack to fly from New York to Ft. Lauderdale to look at a specific boat and not walk up and inform the people working the show that they are interested in said boat? He was obviously not that interested. I looked at Cig, Hustler, Donzi, Nor-Tech, Fountain, etc. at the Miami show a couple years back and not one person asked if I need any help either.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
Went to the show and stopped by to llok at the F 4. 4 guys sitting at the table all with red and black shirts on that said sunsation. We stood there for a good 2 minutes looking and not one asked if we needed any help. My buddy bame down from New York to specifically look at the 43, he said F**k them and is now looking at something else. I will assume they were from Hideaway and hope not from the factory... that would explain it.
Wow, no service in 2 minutes at a boat show?

Tanner those guys may have been the owners of that F4/ Cult energy drink. They had girls there handing the product out dressed in red/black. The owners of Sunsation were there but were wearing silver/red microfiber type shirts that said F4. The F4 that was there was painted to match the Cult energy drink since that boat was pre-sold. They will have 4 F4's at the KWPR next week. If you see the green/black boat the owner's have run that at PRs all over the country this year and would be happy to show you the boat. They are great guys whether you are a buyer or not.

Don't feel bad, my buddy bought a new Top Gun and didn't even get a free t-shirt!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

Jupiter, maybe your right, he just thought they were the sales guys in the tent... we were there early Thurs morning and nobody was there, that is why they were sitting. No big deal, not me that is going to buy a boat, but you should at least say hello if you are in the tent, and representing the boats, they just looked at us like we were lost...
Old 10-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tanner
It is unfortunate what happened to your friend. Our guys wear white shirts with a Hideaway Logo on it during the show so it was not one them. They also float between the different displays of the boat lines we sell. I'm not sure why you assume they were from Hideaway and " that would explain it" . There are three F-4's we have sold in the area and would be happy to show your friend one next time he is town. We are easy to reach and are open 7 days a week and would love to do business with your friend.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by hideaway
It is unfortunate what happened to your friend. Our guys wear white shirts with a Hideaway Logo on it during the show so it was not one them. They also float between the different displays of the boat lines we sell. I'm not sure why you assume they were from Hideaway and " that would explain it" . There are three F-4's we have sold in the area and would be happy to show your friend one next time he is town. We are easy to reach and are open 7 days a week and would love to do business with your friend.
The guys at Hideaway are the best to deal with. Everytime we have dealt with them it has been great. I have been known to spend a lot of time in their office though If we could get decent insurance prices down here we'd be going to them for an MTI

Todd, tell your buddy to call Eddie or Rob (954)-943-3200.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
The guys at Hideaway are the best to deal with. Everytime we have dealt with them it has been great. I have been known to spend a lot of time in their office though If we could get decent insurance prices down here we'd be going to them for an MTI

Todd, tell your buddy to call Eddie or Rob (954)-943-3200.
I heard Pierre was paying your tuition 400 miles away just so his guys could sell some boats while you were away!

Bobby is a Cigarette stalker...................
Old 10-29-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Stood there for a whole 120 Seconds and no one said hello.... Give me a break.... What kind of world does that guy live in??? If that pissed him off he has NO business buying any boat....
Old 10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
He was obviously not that interested.

Bingo!

I've been in dozens of manufacturers displays that don't approach you. Many people at the shows don't want to be approached. We would have millions of threads on OSO if this activity generated a new thread each time.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 10-30-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Registered

Actually he is interested and is going to Fastboats to look the one they have there. Don't really know who the guys were that were just sitting there, and in no way was it my intention to smear anyone from Hideaway (not knowing if they were even the ones) I have been to Hideaway several times and have had no problems at all. Whether you want to be approached at a show or not... all I know is if I am the owner and trying to sell boats, nobody's azz will be sitting down..

Anyway.. it is one hell of a boat from I see !!!