Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Any Sunsations coming on the market soon? >

Any Sunsations coming on the market soon?

Notices

Any Sunsations coming on the market soon?

Old 11-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Many here have owned and/or driven both. The folks that have experience with both are going to tell you to go with the 32. The main increase of cost is the purchase price. Insurance will be higher because the value of the boat will be higher. The added maintenance is not very much compared to the overall cost of boating. 6.2s in a 32 will be nominally higher in fuel cost than a big block in a 28.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Make it a point to try riding and driving both before you decide. Nimble and fun boats once you dial in your trim right. Call Joe at the factory he might know of some near you. He also might know of some available.
Thanks, I'll give him a call and see what he thinks. I'd really love to meet up with an owner and check one out before getting too serious.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunsation0032
THE 288 in Texas is still at speedwake.com , go to classifieds then scroll down to sunsation. ITS on the 2nd page. Red rip paint
I see there is a lot on the site, but the dates of many of the postings are 08, 09, only two in 2011.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

or you can go with the best of both worlds and find a single 32 with a 500efi.....