Notices

2004 Dominator for sale in SE Michigan

Old 09-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Dominator for sale in SE Michigan

What is up with the market? I have done as much research as possible and I believe I have a good price for this boat. Now that my family is growing by a set of new feet in the Spring I was looking to go to a cruiser for a more roomy family boat. Here is the listing which I am sure people have already seen. "This boat has @175hrs and comes with some good options. It is equipped with twin 496's, Bravo 1X drives, has an upgraded stereo system (extra JL Audio speakers, 2 JL Audio subs, amp and kicker) that sounds amazing at any speeds. It has CMI headers, K planes, depth sounder, raised bezel gauges, underwater LED lights, and tri-axle Heritage trailer $65,000"

Worst case scenario is if it doesn't sell I just use it next summer when I can with a new born and of course a babysitter lol.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

market still sucks...will for quite some time IMO
Old 09-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

The biggest thing is most people looking to buy a 32 already have a boat they have to sell. I am looking to move up and have mine for sale also but not much activity on mine.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

If it isn't sold by Labor Day you are probably keeping it for the winter unless you get just stupid aggressive on price.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by adrenalinejunkie
What is up with the market? I have done as much research as possible and I believe I have a good price for this boat. Now that my family is growing by a set of new feet in the Spring I was looking to go to a cruiser for a more roomy family boat. Here is the listing which I am sure people have already seen. "This boat has @175hrs and comes with some good options. It is equipped with twin 496's, Bravo 1X drives, has an upgraded stereo system (extra JL Audio speakers, 2 JL Audio subs, amp and kicker) that sounds amazing at any speeds. It has CMI headers, K planes, depth sounder, raised bezel gauges, underwater LED lights, and tri-axle Heritage trailer $65,000"

Worst case scenario is if it doesn't sell I just use it next summer when I can with a new born and of course a babysitter lol.
FWIW I sold a 01 dominator with ho's 2 years ago and it brought 52k. I would say that is the price range you need to be in.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Registered

I lookong this time for a 32 Sunsation but i don`t like the windshild and like more the HO`s.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mirage30
I lookong this time for a 32 Sunsation but i don`t like the windshild and like more the HO`s.
How much you looking to spend?
Old 09-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by soonenough
FWIW I sold a 01 dominator with ho's 2 years ago and it brought 52k. I would say that is the price range you need to be in.
This guy is right on point. If you wanna sell your boat in this market it A. has to be pristine ( which im sure your is) and B. priced right. I sold mine in 2011 in one week, my boat was no better then any other well kept performance boat, key thing was I had it priced according to the sucky market. Good luck.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:35 AM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hear you guys. I'm definitely not desperate to sell it and if you look at the market I am the cheapest 04' Dominator on the market. Just because an 2001 went for 51,000 doesn't mean a 2004 will go for the same. The best part about this situation is rack and launch is paid through the winter and if I sell it Ill get a different boat, if I keep it then I still have a boat so its a win win!!! Lol I believe its a GOOD CLEAN boat at a GOOD price so I guess Ill just wait.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered

perhaps i should be your broker. i sold both my boats unlisted, word of mouth.

mainly because i have a big mouth!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.