I have a question on my 32 SSR limited >

I have a question on my 32 SSR limited

Notices

I have a question on my 32 SSR limited

Old 01-19-2017, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a question on my 32 SSR limited

Iam a new owner of the Sunsation family I purchased a 2008 32 SSR limited Sunsation this past fall and was wondering if anyone knew how many 32 SSR limited's where made and what is the difference between a limited and just a regular SSR ? Any information would be great, thanks so much guys!
Old 01-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sickvelocity
Iam a new owner of the Sunsation family I purchased a 2008 32 SSR limited Sunsation this past fall and was wondering if anyone knew how many 32 SSR limited's where made and what is the difference between a limited and just a regular SSR ? Any information would be great, thanks so much guys!
Don't hesitate to call the factory and talk with Joe. They were always very helpful and welcoming when I had my 288 and 32.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

The SSR Limited is basically the highest trim level you could get on the boat. Think of it as a "blinged out" SSR. It is the same hull just has upgrades like painted engine parts, mirror and acrylic, corian, billet shifter,usually bigger paint job. We made a decent amount of these. Not sure of the exact number. This was the highest end of the SSR you could buy. You could call the shop and have us look up your HIN # and we can tell you original build sheet. 810-794-4888.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks so much Jeff, I would love to have the original build sheet