Looking for a part...help >

Looking for a part...help

Notices

Looking for a part...help

Old 05-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Question Looking for a part...help

My Dominator has the rare(I think) glove box option on the port back side of the fairing. Two plastic doors that give access the area in the fairing on that side. Not sure if i've ever seen another with the option. Anyhow the plastic ball and socket clips that hold the doors closed are broken and I cant find them to buy. Anyhow else have the glove box option and or have any idea where to fine replacements.I have contacted Sunsation and am awaiting a response but figured i would ask here also.

Thanks,
John
Old 05-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Do you have a photo of this you can send me? It might be a Southco part. You can email me at [email protected].
Old 05-16-2017, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Sunsation
Do you have a photo of this you can send me? It might be a Southco part. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks Jeff, I might never have found what I needed without your help.

For future reference. The latch I needed was available at boatoutfitters.com and was called an arrow head latch. The site is a great part resource worth bookmarking as is southco.com.

Jadento