Notices

rally info

Old 11-10-2002, 04:31 PM
sunsation98

Default rally info

is there a rally every year or is it evry other?

Old 11-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They skipped 2001 but they try for every year. I made them all except the first my boat was on order.
Old 11-11-2002, 07:57 AM
Registered

Every Year - Each One Better Than The Last
Old 11-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave,, Have you set a date for the 2003 Rally yet?? and where?? I would like as much time as I could get, to arrange my Year!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2002, 06:01 AM
Registered

Mitch,

Should fall around the 4th weekend in July, can't give exacts until after application/request with the park is approved - it always is, but nothing's set in stone until after we get the application back.

Hope this helps.

DaveSunsation
Old 11-17-2002, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks, Dave!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 09:17 AM
Bayley

I've got a few pictures from ths last year posted here: 2002 Sunsation Owners Rally

...sorry for the pop-up ads, you get what you pay for (free site).

Also, the new Sunsation brochure has an entire page in the back with picture from the 2002 Rally. Ironically, the two photos of people holding beer's in their hands, are both Bayley's.

Old 11-19-2002, 08:20 AM
Registered

Ok Folks, the Dates are set for Rally 2003:

Friday Registration July 18th
Saturday July 19th - Rally Day
Sunday July 20th - Bay Rafting Party

Mark Your Calendars - It'll be the biggest, baddest most exciting one yet. With even bigger, better & more prizes and awards than last year - be sure you dont miss out.
Old 11-19-2002, 10:13 AM
Bayley

Wow, that was quick Dave!

Jeff,
Going to have to props labbed at the very least. If I pick up two MPH on top end, I will be happy. That would consistently put me into the 90's. Also thinking about freeing up the exhaust. I am starting to think that the silent choice and baffled tips are robbing a few hp. I'm also sick of farting around with the silent choice system every season in order to get them to work. Not sure if I will go to an external muffler or just rubber external flappers. I’ve got some really great ideas on how to do this cheap (super cheap… i.e. $20 at Auto Zone), but I’m slightly concerned on the appearance factor. I’ve got five solid months to figure this out, so hopefully I will have something that looks pretty decent.

Don’t know if I’ve said this or not, but I got my Rally posters a few months back and I ordered up the one photo of you (Jeff), Dragon Heart, and the New York blown HP500EFI boat and myself milling outside of the North Channel. It came out pretty sweet. It’s a pretty good shot of the 28 you got.

-Bayley

Old 11-19-2002, 05:19 PM
sunsation98

Default A FEW QUESTIONS

the actual run--how long will it be and where do you plan on running to? on friday are able to just come in to metro and register there or do you have to have a prior registration? what are the cost for the weekend, passengers and boat owners? what saftey items are required besides pfds? the raft party on sunday is located in which bay, muscamout?

just a few questions if any one can help me id appreciate it

thanks ken

Quick Reply: rally info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.