Innovator in the mags...

Notices

Innovator in the mags...

Old 05-28-2003, 10:59 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innovator in the mags...

Great articles in both Hot Boat and Family & Performance Boating on the Innovator! Sunsation keeps gettin' the good press. Can't wait to the finished product on both the 366 & 396....
Old 05-29-2003, 06:14 AM
Registered

Thanks Reck,

Just finishing up the new 32 Mid-Cabin and Wayne's already moving forward on the SS366. This bad boy should be ready
spring and is certain to turn heads!

Hope your season is shaping up to be Sunsational!!
Old 05-29-2003, 06:51 AM
Mr. Gov'nt

Default Dave Sunsation 32 mid-cabin

Are you able to post any pictures of the new 32 mid-cabin? or is it still to early in production?

Old 06-02-2003, 02:11 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

How about some artists renditions/sketches of the 366's cockpit and profile?...

Hey Dave, while on the subject of new stuff. Is there anything new about the 32 Dominator for 2004 coming up, or is it pretty much remaining the same?...
Old 06-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Registered

Sorry guys, been on the road doing the boat show gig the last week out in California.

Too early to release any 366 info - Top Secret Stuff

I shold have a few pic's next week on the first 32 Mid-Cabin deck being pulled, right now there splashing the front to get it down to the interior compnay so they can get the bow interior done.

as far as new items on the Dominator - guage layout, more standard features, graphics, etc. Nothing dramatic but always improving.
Old 06-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Registered

Dave,

Were you at the Pomona Show?

Scott
Old 06-11-2003, 09:20 AM
Registered

Hey Scott (Quality Time -)

Yep, Captain Jack from Castaic Boat & Marine and I worked our Sunsaiton display in the performance building - great show, sold 3 288's and 1 32 w/HP500's

Sorry we missed you if you came by
Old 06-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Dave WRT new items/options available for the 32 Dominator, I saw a pic some time ago showing a glove box in the dash port-side. Is that now an option or was that a custom install? Also, are powder coated Gaffrig throttles and Gaffrig wheels an option to have installed during a build?

Another BTW...Do you foresee anytime soon the new Innovator hull being put under the Dominator deck?...Just curious...

Rick
Old 06-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Registered

Dave,

Didn't make that show. Was hoping to see you guys at the LA show, but Jack told me what happened. Checked out the Dominator he has (his) unfortunately the batteries were dead and was not able to see how I fit! Guess I'll wait for you to finish my Bros boat!

Regards,

Scott
Old 06-12-2003, 05:40 AM
Registered

Hey Rick,

Glove box on the fairing setup is a new option and still can be done by those want it, just give me a call and I can, it's a little on the expensive side due to the custom hinges, door and panel, plus the wood kit you need - roughly around $400 for everything. Give Mike a call at Livorsi at 847-548-5900 for the powdercoated throttles and steering wheel - no need for me to step on anything here.

Scott,

We sold Jack's 32 at the Pomona show and he'll have another heading his way soon. Are you coming out for the rally to run with Steve?, be great to see you as well. The more the marrier :-)

We'll be at LA next year, met with the folks from the Pomona show who also run the LA show and have all the paperwork to ensure we'll be in next years show.

Quick Reply: Innovator in the mags...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.