New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures >

New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Notices

New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Old 07-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Re: New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

They layed up and sent a cabin to him over 10 weeks ago. Guess it did not make it on his To Do list until lately.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John Your lucky, St Clair races are this weekend! If you want some exposure go up to St. Clair on staurday during trials, you can idle along the sewall where all the crowd is and see some race boats go by. I usualy go up by boat on Saturday and by land on sunday (the day of the race). On race day you can only see the race from the turns but too far back for my liking.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John maybe while your up on Saturday we can get together to discuss Lotto. Joe has my number. I will try your cell Saturday Morning.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gary864
John maybe while your up on Saturday we can get together to discuss Lotto. Joe has my number. I will try your cell Saturday Morning.
OK. I am just following Joe's plan for the weekend. We probably won't get up there until around noon Saturday. Staying the rest of the weekend and coming home Monday.

Not sure what the plans are for going over the the race, Muskamoot et?
Old 07-27-2006, 06:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
They layed up and sent a cabin to him over 10 weeks ago. Guess it did not make it on his To Do list until lately.

Im sure this will change over time. Sunsation will be building their own version, when the time is right. Post water pics when you get a chance. Thanks Jeff
Old 07-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Im sure this will change over time. Sunsation will be building their own version, when the time is right. Post water pics when you get a chance. Thanks Jeff
I am heading to the factory tomorrow after work. The wife and I are staying, AND BOATING , for the weekend. Coming back Monday. Everything is supposed to be done except the cabin cushions and birth. Just a short delay, I'm sure the end product for the cabin will look great.

Wayne is out with the Merc Racing rep as I type doing some more prop testing today. I'm sure we will have results from that tonight or in the morning. I also asked him to test the 50mph cruise efficiency and fuel flow for each prop tested.

I'll be taking some pics this weekend, but not running pics since I plan to be driving!
Old 07-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Registered

Some pics from the testing last night. They got up to 90 with a 34P labbed maximus, but felt the prop they used last week worked better. As you can see in the picture, it was a hot humid night and the water was glass, plus lots of gas, so the conditions did not help. The boat is also carrying more weight now with the engine hatch, all the vents etc on. Only thing left to add is the cabin cushions and birth matress.
Attached Thumbnails New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures-test13.jpg   New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures-test14.jpg  
Old 07-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Registered

2 more of the boat in the water.
Attached Thumbnails New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures-test15.jpg   New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures-test16.jpg  
Old 07-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Awesome shots. Good luck tomorrow my friend. Boat looks awesome. Paint is Kick Azz...... Post more if able tomorrow. Im workin all day, call me if you need somethin. Right now I need a Later. JJ
Old 07-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 755 Likes on 407 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Some pics from the testing last night. They got up to 90 with a 34P labbed maximus, but felt the prop they used last week worked better. As you can see in the picture, it was a hot humid night and the water was glass, plus lots of gas, so the conditions did not help. The boat is also carrying more weight now with the engine hatch, all the vents etc on. Only thing left to add is the cabin cushions and birth matress.
Don't forget your beer b!tch clocks in at a svelt 250lbs...

Quick Reply: New 43 Sunsation F4 - pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.