Notices

Interesting letter

Old 03-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Interesting letter

Originally Posted by Underdog88
I'm a new guy on the fence. All the bickering is a huge turnoff. To get my feet wet OPA is the obvious choice for many reasons. Simply put, OSS is all closed cockpits, and APBA is "almost" all Florida. Not to mention not wanting to wade into a mine field, it's much cheaper to run OPA and closer to home.

But, even if I wasn't budget drivin, the crazy stuff between the big two would scare me and any potential sponsor away for sure.
Let me know if you need help with an OPA race.....Those guys have the right attitude & sounds like it would be alot of fun racing/hanging with them

Hey "Popeyes"...Just a question...I thought Key west would count as your 2 races ?...Did I mis-understand that ?
Old 03-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Interesting letter

For any racers who raced in key west in nov. 04, the races counted for the two required for the 05 championship. For 06 championship OSS raced in st. pete in nov of 05 so most of our guys that I know of are not qualified except for Bud Select and Black Pearl who attended KW. I am sure there are more but I am drawing a blank.

Last edited by Popeyes; 03-05-2006 at 08:40 PM.