Notices

Beware.......

Old 10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Beware.......

Albert, colors look familiar?? Who has BA!!s man.
Attached Thumbnails Beware.......-galata.jpg  
Old 10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was out today, didnt see Chris, however, he is right, the water is big!!!just how we like it.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Registered

That was you Albert, I wondered who that was chugging along out there. You might of seen me, the roostertail blowing by you just a little further out offshore.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Registered

Frank is correct !!! These new props are wicked !!!With out giving out numnbers, we tested the first prop at Lake Tarpon....not good, too much stern lift. Matt took it back and worked his magic and gave us a new prop to run up in Morehead City....WOW !!!! This prop has more speed than we have seen , more control !!!! One problem, we ran pout of wheel.....so Matts got us a new one to try in Deerfield and can't wait to see how she does. Matt and Julie are two of the nicest people I know. They will always stop and help you anyway the can. Thanks Matt and Julie for being our friends !!!! Dave
Attached Thumbnails Beware.......-top-secret-resize-.jpg  

Last edited by Wardey; 10-06-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:35 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Lauderdaleboats
That was you Albert, I wondered who that was chugging along out there. You might of seen me, the roostertail blowing by you just a little further out offshore.

You couldnt have seen us, we were offshore not beach shore, because of it we cant race this weekend due to a tear calf muscle to Frank, that may need surgery.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

yada yada yada......................

Albert, if we don't tell my orthopedic surgeon or my banker, and we have a special brace for my crutches attached to the bolster, we can still go out there and wash down that cute little lauderdale boat.....I'll drive with one hand, what do you say, I know you don't like to go slow, but just slow down enough to stay next to that cute little boat, I don't think at that speed we will get much air anyways, c'mon it'll be fun to wash down that island boy.......................
Old 10-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Registered

Frank, you alright bro??? Sorry to hear about the leg. If we duct tape you to the seat and cut a little hole out in the floor you could just kind of hang there. Tell Albert to throttle up a bit so you don't crash into waves but rather fly over the top. I guess that wasn't you I saw on the beach line so that must of been you out on the horizon looking like a sport fisher. I thought I saw a fishing rod but that could of been your cockpit cover pole flapping around in the cockit like apparently the two of you were. On a serious note though, hope you're OK! See if you can get some speedy heal so you can chase after me in KW
Old 10-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered

TTT!

More to come!

Julie
Old 10-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered

Beware Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
Old 10-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris, I'll be at KW, don't you worry. Saw your boat in the middle of the course. We got late to the start, did you start? Are you running KW?

Hmmmm, I may need to talk to Matt and Julie about getting you a really fst propeller so we can have some fun out there

Quick Reply: Beware.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.