Notices

Fountain F1 4Sale

Old 01-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Fountain F1 4Sale

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Well Said for a redneck

Whatever it is, I hope it all works out, and we hope to see you at the races, heck, you know I have no problem just sitting around talking racing, and drinking beers with ya

Rick
Sounds like a plan, instead of talking racing lets talk about what you have done to your boat. It has turned out to be beautiful and I commend you on the job that you have done.

Trent
Old 01-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trent,

I can understand where you're coming from. Our team has been so fortunate to have Challenger as our title sponsor and I just secured two new product sponsors with SpaceAge Synthetics and B & W Trailer Hitches for this year. But I've also lost 4 other paying sponsors, one of which wanted to be involved in the sport, not just our team. I've also had my frustrations working with a major insurance company only to see them go with another team that already seems to be better off financially than us. I just feel like the little guys stay little and the big guys get bigger. No doubt in my short time in this sport I've had my share of frustrations, but of course, why do we do it...bottom line...passion!

My line of work is much different than yours, nonetheless, we're still successful at what we do both on and off the race course. That, my friend, is something to be proud of.

Of course, I received confirmation today on my future job...bitter sweet news to say the least. Now I've got some serious decisions to make. All I've got to say is I truly believe things happen for a reason. Good things happen to good people...you're good people.

Sean

P.S. Would you race in a Challenger?

Last edited by TGOR; 01-25-2007 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Added P.S.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Trent if you need any help or ANYTHING here in Bradenton let me know I have space in my shop for a few days or a room in my house if that helps you at all you are more than welcome to both......
Old 01-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Sounds like a plan, instead of talking racing lets talk about what you have done to your boat. It has turned out to be beautiful and I commend you on the job that you have done.

Trent

Trent,

I'll talk boats anytime, and racing some of the time, If I could get a sponsor, and pull off buying a competitive boat, I would be racing in a heartbeat, I know I cant do that, and keep it all together(Family), so I support you guys in anyway possible, watch, have fun, help out, and have a few drinks(my wife is Ok with that that, as long as it dont cost me(her)too much .

This year looks like it is going to be a good year, lets just go have a good time, and if your sponsorship works out, you'll be racing again, if not, you can sideline race with me anytime, heck, I may even let ya throttle the Pantera

Rick
Old 01-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Sean and congrats on your new job. More importantly thank you for what you do day in and day out to protect my freedoms as an American which gives me the privledge to go out and race. As far as racing the Challenger, I appreciate it(and I am honored), but if my team has to sit on the sidelines, my spot is right next to them. We'll chat this weekend.

Ryan , thanks for the offer, but I think everything should fall into place. A former team-mate of mine that lives in Bradenton has agreed to join our team as a consultant and I'll be over at his shop. If I can break away, I'll stop by real quick to say hello.

Welp off to the Carolina's to get started with getting the parts to put my baby back together again. I wont be near a computer for the next couple of days, so you guys dont have to much fun w/o me.

the new offshore creedo:"Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see"

Take care guys,

Trent
Old 01-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trent,

I'm proud to protect the freedoms of Great Americans as yourself and your team. It's the people that don't appreciate what our military troops sacrifice eveyday that I'm not so sure about.

And by racing the Challenger, by no means did I mean to separate you and Scott...but we can talk about that this weekend.

That could be a creedo to live by.

Have a safe trip!

Sean