Huge Thanks to Trent Weyant!! >

Huge Thanks to Trent Weyant!!

Notices

Huge Thanks to Trent Weyant!!

Old 02-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Huge Thanks to Trent Weyant!!

As some of you know, it was kinda rough in Hollywood and on Friday during testing we broke a drive. We started scrambling around looking for tools and parts, and Trent Weyant stepped up and offered his drive since he was not going to be able to make the race in his boat. If it were not for him we would not have made the race on Saturday. Luckly everyting worked out and and we had a great race going with Bill and Rodney in GREAT ADVENTURE and were pushing it to the max to try and catch them, when they broke. After that we took it easy and made sure to complete the race, and try and not break Trent's drive.
There are plenty of others we need to thank including Joel our Crew Cheif for all he does, Jeff, Chad, Tyler, and Ron of the D&M Morotsports/ Lucus Oil Supercat team, Dennis and MArci Hillhouse, Frank Sarro, AMF for their AWESOME FOOD, everybody at SBI, and many others. It was a great race and we had a blast.
Thanks,
Brad Harrington
Owner/Throttles P4-17
P.S. Jason and Joel finally made it home last night. I heard it was a heck of a trip, they lost a wheel somewhere in So. Georgia and had another that had to be rebuilt, but made it home on five out of six wheels and tires.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Huge Thanks to Trent Weyant!!

Way to go Trent, you are a stand up guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert
Old 02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sssshhhhh Albert lets keep that a secret, I wouldnt want my reputation ruined or anything

Brad I told you back @ Washington whatever I have is yours. I have done the drive that you guys did just to go around in circles for 45 minutes and I sure as he$$ wasnt going to let you go home empty handed. You guys made me feel like a winner with your performance on the course, so to that I say thank you to Jason, Joel, and yourself. You guys are a pleasure to be around, more importantly a class act and I look forward to racing out there with you guys in the near future.

Trent

Last edited by F1-00 Racing; 02-07-2007 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are those in offshore that will do anything to assist others teams - they are to be commended.

There are those in offshore that stab others in their class in the back - they are to be left behind.

It's very simple.