Super Stock Hollywood

Notices

Super Stock Hollywood

Old 06-17-2007, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Stock Hollywood

Very unofficial results. DVC broke in lap 2, Wheels and Gary Ballough in Rollin Vengence 1st, D&B Motorsports 2nd , Miccosukee 3rd, DVC 4th.
As promised SS is getting very interesting. Sarasota will be fun with a minimum of 5 and possibly 8 boats in our class.
SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered

Congrats Stock Guys

Any results in other classes?
Old 06-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Registered

Fountain, Instigator and Miccosukee in SV.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Registered

It looked like DVC ran a couple of extra laps on one motor to maybe get 3rd place.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Viper One
It looked like DVC ran a couple of extra laps on one motor to maybe get 3rd place.
Yes Viper, it looks like we have a third. Great to see Mr Ballough on the course. Wheels could not have a better teacher/mentor/throttleguy/whatever. SQ
Old 06-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Registered

i dont chime in much but not a real sportsmanlike way to take a 3rd place by getting back into the race on 1 motor after breaking 2 laps into the race. Not as if this were the worlds. Kind of takes the fun out of racing. If you break and your in the infield for 15 minutes, stay there, don't come out and limp around the track just to better your position; leaves a sour taste........................
Old 06-18-2007, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Daren,
Sportsmanship to our Team is doing everything the rule book allows to win a race and accepting the decision of the Officials after their review. Hopefully you have cooled off enough to realize that Team DVC did exactly what you did to win the Worlds. I will try to take the high road here and suggest that you delete your post. If you choose not to, I will point out to you the irony of your statements. SQ
Old 06-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered

Best class in SBI. Great racing guys
Old 06-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Daren Schwartz
i dont chime in much but not a real sportsmanlike way to take a 3rd place by getting back into the race on 1 motor after breaking 2 laps into the race. Not as if this were the worlds. Kind of takes the fun out of racing. If you break and your in the infield for 15 minutes, stay there, don't come out and limp around the track just to better your position; leaves a sour taste........................
As a Racer it does not leave a sour taste in my mouth at all - it is completly heads up - you never know when those points will come in handy, could be the difference between a 2nd place finish for the year and a championship - smart racing Guys.

Gregg Reichman
Old 06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered

Steve: I too will take the high road and consider deleting my post. However, prior to doing so, I request that you please point out the ironic statements you refer to.

Quick Reply: Super Stock Hollywood

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.