Notices

fountain kilo

Old 08-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain Kilo Pictures

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Scream Machine and DVC
This picture is really cool.....We ( jeff & John )teamscreammachine.com Would love to have this shot....we set a world record that morning and that picture would look cool behind da trophy....Please contact us if you know who took this awesome pic of our boat...thanks McCann Boyz
Old 08-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cat killer's power

Originally Posted by Bullhead
All the boats than ran fri looked awesome....its amazing how fast Miccosukee and the DVC boats ran with stock power and the Scream Machine was impressive as well (those Joey Griffin engines just have kick ass sound to them).....it's too bad the cat killer didn't run....they had the boat on the water a few times on Saturday but I never saw it do much more than get on plane...according to the guard at the plant they worked on it almost all night so they definitely gave it a heck of an effort...maybe next time....I heard 2000-2200 hp per engine but from no one official
Last year at the awesome Morehead City Race ( sept. 21-23 )07....she was pushin' 5K....got up over 160 on our "killer" coarse before throwin' a rod in the port motor.....The twin turbo/with the intercooler in what's buildin' da horses...My friend Mike Seebold said she should bust 200 with ease if the motors hold together..the Hull has it....John McCann team screammachine.com thanks bull