Old 09-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
who is coming to morehead city nc .

jest wounding who is going to make it .. we are onily 2 weeks away . robbie
Old 09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Registered

you just make sure your thier,we are going to have some fun.I was just up at Fountain and the 1550s are in the 44, shes going to buzz.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by screammachine
you just make sure your thier,we are going to have some fun.I was just up at Fountain and the 1550s are in the 44, shes going to buzz.
sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt you know i'll be there . would like one of those screammachine shirts and a cold beer . :cool-smilery-011: robbie
Old 09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Registered

Default shop info

I had an advisory board meeting last night at Carteret Community Collage and was told by the head of the Mar-tech program David Eastwood that they would like to extend the use of their facilities. http://www.ncmartec.org
If any one needs assistance or the use of a great shop it will be available. Overhead hoist are available in the shop and there is plenty of room. The instructors have volunteered to help or keep the shop open as long as needed to get your boat back on the water. This way we don’t have to work by way of flash light like last year!

Can’t wait to see you all again!

JT
Old 09-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4jbs
I had an advisory board meeting last night at Carteret Community Collage and was told by the head of the Mar-tech program David Eastwood that they would like to extend the use of their facilities. http://www.ncmartec.org
If any one needs assistance or the use of a great shop it will be available. Overhead hoist are available in the shop and there is plenty of room. The instructors have volunteered to help or keep the shop open as long as needed to get your boat back on the water. This way we don’t have to work by way of flash light like last year!

Can’t wait to see you all again!

JT
JT

Tell David we appreciate the hospitality, but this team will not be needing his facility this year. I remember how much fun it was going thru your parts room that night and working to the midnight hour, the only thing we missed was somebody singing "kombiya" by flashlight!!Look forward to seeing you again this year and we plan to get in town early to start off the weekend that much sooner. If your still over @ 70 West get me some decals and we'll put them on the boat. Cya in a few days.

Trent
Old 09-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered

I will be leaving Washington Thursday morning with the Sportswear Trailor. SCREAM I was the guy at the kilo meeting that does the safety for the race. You guys come check us out at the Yellow Sportswear Trailor.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Skeed UP
I will be leaving Washington Thursday morning with the Sportswear Trailor. SCREAM I was the guy at the kilo meeting that does the safety for the race. You guys come check us out at the Yellow Sportswear Trailor.
sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt see you friday robbie .
Old 09-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered

are we ready to party hell yes !
Old 09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
JT

Tell David we appreciate the hospitality, but this team will not be needing his facility this year. I remember how much fun it was going thru your parts room that night and working to the midnight hour, the only thing we missed was somebody singing "kombiya" by flashlight!!Look forward to seeing you again this year and we plan to get in town early to start off the weekend that much sooner. If your still over @ 70 West get me some decals and we'll put them on the boat. Cya in a few days.

Trent
sounds good but my wife stil wants to make sure we have good batts in the flash lights just for you.

JT
Old 09-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4jbs
sounds good but my wife stil wants to make sure we have good batts in the flash lights just for you.

JT

Thanks fer the thought, it just warms my heart. Testing tomorrow, will have plenty of daylight if something goes wrong and dont plan on testing at all upon arrival, we'll be too busy setting up "The Little Big Show" by AMF.

Been waiting a year for this one, cya'll in a few days

Trent

Quick Reply: who is coming to morehead city nc .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.