Notices

The Silly Season

Old 02-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MANITIE
I hate to say it....but it looks like were not going to make it....
Just found out...my boat's been in Port Richey, FL since the Worlds in Nov....it was to be have a complete over haul...new hatch, trim tabs, new cockpit, gauges, glass touch up and then a new wrap....I have been to Port Richey 3 times and seen the hatch off and thought everything was ok and on schedule....but just found out....nothing is done but maybe the hatch.....but its not there....no phone calls returned....I may have to go and pick it up and bring it back North...dose anybody know someone down around Port Richey that needs the work and is resonsable and can do some class work and can do trim tabs, install pumps and wirering....I'm putting in monitors and camera's ....

Smitty...I know your swamp but if I can't find anyone down South...any chance me bringing it up North....I'm months behind.....
Gino that sucks. You don`t need a hatch for Miami, they fall off anyway in the rough. Smitty and I were looking forward in ganging up on you. Heck you are the reining World Champion. Albert
Old 02-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered

I know....I was looking forward to it....but now I'm caught with my pants down......and I'm in scramblen mode....
Old 02-15-2008, 08:24 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Gino....

Hang in there and get your boat ready for 08 season!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Gino, bring it to my shop at Premier Performance Marine, we'll get it ready for you in time for Miami. We are in Aventura (North Miami) at Hi Lift Marina. I can even make arrangements to pick it up for you. Heck dude you HAVE to be at Miami.

Frank