Notices

The Silly Season

Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And if you look closely....you can see the silver on the top of Smittys head doing roll call....
Old 11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Manite
And if you look closely....you can see the silver on the top of Smittys head doing roll call....
Also note that not a one of them boyz are wearing britches

Y'all already be practicn'...hadn' ya?

Did anybody think to invite some of those boys that didn't make down to Key West to come on down too?

Itd' be a real hoot if the Delaney boys in that Fury boat could come on over. I hear Steve is in Chicago...its gotta be cold in Chicago.

What about that Wahoo boat? Last time I saw it they was fittn' it with with snow skis. I hear that when they get those lake effect snow storms up there....they just strap on the skis...pop the hatch and use it for a sail.

Ya think you could stop by the Maz's house and give him a ride. Saw him in KW....but he was boat naked.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered

Don't you worrie about how many we got....there will be a convoy a coming.....the question you need to ask yourself....is: Were are you going to put all of us when we get there and what's you feeding us....

And what will it take to get that old Fury boat to come out and play with us....and what about that other old Phantom with the sixes on it.....is that thing still breathing and maybe have a few races left in her.....

Its only a little over 4 months away.....tell JC to get another crane and bring some more chairs....

I'm off to FL. for Thanksgiving.......everyone have a happy and safe one....

Last edited by MANITIE; 11-20-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hmmmm......

Originally Posted by MANITIE
: Were are you going to put all of us when we get there and what's you feeding us....
How about these for starters!
Attached Images  

Last edited by throttleup; 11-20-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Manite
I can see it now....John C saying to Dinna right now.....
TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE.....THERE COMING DOWN HERE AGAIN?????......JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A QUIET APRIL....
I imagine the conversation would be more like this:

(JC) Deana...you still got the number of the guy with the front loader that cleaned up the horse tent?

(Deana) Of course John...why do you need it?

(JC) I hear those Jerzy Boyz are coming to Miami....we're gonna have a whole lot of manure to clean up.

(Deana) Tell him to bring two dumpsters this time.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Gino, puff some windshield wipers on that canopy while you're at it because salt water sprays high in Miami from our cleavers
Old 11-21-2007, 05:23 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
Race Teams Key West World Championships Please Fill Out Narration Form At Freeze Frame Video
Gino: "Anybody there?"

Jim: "No...your clear"

Gino: "OK...I'm gioing wide...keep the speed up"

Jim: "OK...full throttle"

Jim: "Uhhh...Gino..."

Gino: "What?....Huh?....Where the the he%% did THEY come from?
Now that is narration
Old 11-21-2007, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by KenD
Bring it on...you boyz aint seen nothin' yet...we where just be'n all nice and lettn' y'all get comfortable whilst we was gettn' warmed up in down there in KW....Southern Hospitality.

Now if you think we're gonna let y'all come on back down here and try to rape and pilage like a bunch Yankees...we 're just gonna have to defend or Honor.

South Beach...Monty's...Nikki Beach....your pale legs and white a$$es are gonna look real outta place when we pull ya'lls britches down and you gotta walk around like a bunch of penguins in the snow....y'all just might wanna start practicn'

We'll be lookn' for ya....
Ken, PLEASE don't play like this, The Boyz OWN Miami!
Old 11-21-2007, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bring it on...you boyz aint seen nothin' yet...we where just be'n all nice and lettn' y'all get comfortable whilst we was gettn' warmed up in down there in KW....Southern Hospitality.

Now if you think we're gonna let y'all come on back down here and try to rape and pilage like a bunch Yankees...we 're just gonna have to defend or Honor.

South Beach...Monty's...Nikki Beach....your pale legs and white a$$es are gonna look real outta place when we pull ya'lls britches down and you gotta walk around like a bunch of penguins in the snow....y'all just might wanna start practicn'

We'll be lookn' for ya....
I imagine the conversation would be more like this:

(JC) Deana...you still got the number of the guy with the front loader that cleaned up the horse tent?

(Deana) Of course John...why do you need it?

(JC) I hear those Jerzy Boyz are coming to Miami....we're gonna have a whole lot of manure to clean up.

(Deana) Tell him to bring two dumpsters this time.
Ken, SUGGESTION! GET A AUTOMATIC STARTED FOR YOU CAR! In the next four months if you feel your being watched or someone is following you...YOUR RIGHT! THEY ARE.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Gold Member

We really need a good rough water race in our fleet. All the boats are big enough to take the lick.

Quick Reply: The Silly Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.