Notices

NY Update

Old 09-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
10 Boats WOW,That is great for the sport.

IMHO I See SBI as a "Florida" race org with a large percentage of racers living down south so to even have 10 boats travel 15hrs north with gas prices the way they are now is pretty admirable.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
IMHO I See SBI as a "Florida" race org with a large percentage of racers living down south so to even have 10 boats travel 15hrs north with gas prices the way they are now is pretty admirable.
The Florida boats could have turned right 2 hours earlier and been at the point pleasant race.Dave Branch jumped from the sinking ship and actually has competition,no more handout wins.The Sbi racers should ask themselves if they want to race,or do they want to buy trophies.If more sbi racers came to Opa,Carbonell would have no choice but to make a deal with Haggin and there would still be florida races.We are not playing with go-carts,don't tell us gas prices have anything to do with it.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by ON THE CHIP RACING
The Florida boats could have turned right 2 hours earlier and been at the point pleasant race.Dave Branch jumped from the sinking ship and actually has competition,no more handout wins.The Sbi racers should ask themselves if they want to race,or do they want to buy trophies.If more sbi racers came to Opa,Carbonell would have no choice but to make a deal with Haggin and there would still be florida races.We are not playing with go-carts,don't tell us gas prices have anything to do with it.
This is true, but you cant always blame the "racers", maybe take a long hard look at the Organization. (SBI) But yes you are correct in some ways.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shifter
Update on the race Sunday=

TABOOOOOOOOO #1

I did not hear anthing else.

4 in a row
pat W
coollllllllllllll way to go bill can't wait to see every body in morehead . thanks pat for the info and for supporting offshore racing like you do ..robbie rogers .
Old 09-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On The Chip,
Branch jumped ship to race with OSS the first time because I guess like you say he thought SBI was a sinking ship and came back. I guess he thought that might of been a quicker sinking ship. Lets see how long it takes this time to come back......HUmmmmmmmmm
Think you might see him in KW (SBI) but you are probable right I don't think he will run with a sinking ship so maybe we wont see him there. :)))

You guys all crack me up with some of the things you come up with, not even a real clue about what is going on. Smitty , and John talk you should speak to Smitty before you post trash. Unless you are speaking for OPA ???

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 09-08-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
On The Chip,
Branch jumped ship to race with OSS the first time because I guess like you say he thought SBI was a sinking ship and came back. I guess he thought that might of been a quicker sinking ship. Lets see how long it takes this time to come back......HUmmmmmmmmm
Think you might see him in KW (SBI) but you are probable right I don't think he will run with a sinking ship so maybe we wont see him there. :)))

You guys all crack me up with some of the things you come up with, not even a real clue about what is going on. Smitty , and John talk you should speak to Smitty before you post trash. Unless you are speaking for OPA ???
Branch is a racer,doesn't want to show up to collect a flag.He wants to earn one.Sure he will race Key West,if that is where Opa has their worlds.He is going where the competition is,not to get some fluff win and a thanx for stoppin by.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shifter
Update on the race Sunday=

TABOOOOOOOOO #1

I did not hear anthing else.

4 in a row
pat W
Aqua maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa # 1
Sorry Pat, I could not help my self.
Attached Thumbnails NY Update-dsc_6503.jpg   NY Update-dsc_6821.jpg   NY Update-dsc_6477.jpg  

Old 09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
On The Chip,

FOR YOUR INFO, ALL IS SINKING UNTIL WE WORK TOGETHER. WE TRIED IN KENNER, YOU GUYS SAID NO BECAUSE OF THE BREATHALIZER! NOW, YOU HAVE BASHED RACERS, NOW ORGS, ARE WE GOING TO FIX THIS OR DOES YOUR TURDS NOT STINK?
MAKE A MOVE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE SPORT, OR GET OFF THE RIDE. YOU ARE BRINGING THE REST OF US DOWN WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY.
DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ON THE CHIP RACING
Branch is a racer,doesn't want to show up to collect a flag.He wants to earn one.Sure he will race Key West,if that is where Opa has their worlds.He is going where the competition is,not to get some fluff win and a thanx for stoppin by.
sinking ship or not . they bring raceing to nc so i can see it . i would love to be able to travel to all the races but i can . at least sbi brings them close enough to see a race . not taking anything away from smitty or auge they work there ass off to get what opa has got . i jest wish they could come back to nc and race like they use to . the best time was the 2nd fountain race apba sbi and then the jersey boys , all in one place .,. i prey one day it will be that way agin .. robbie rogers
Old 09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,
Didnt see u in KW last yr with most of the other OSS teams trying to work to unit the Worlds...
I wasnt bashing just replied to on the Chips Neg. comments you know me better then that and no one has tried harder then me to make things happen ask Ron Polli we have talked numerous time and worked togther and try and make something happen.

Quick Reply: NY Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.