Davis Motorsports New Boat >

Davis Motorsports New Boat

Notices

Davis Motorsports New Boat

Old 02-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats Guys!! nice looking rig!

Tammy when you get a chance have Rich give me a call so we can arrange a time for Frank, him, and you to go to Charlotte to pick up my boat up for me!

Trent
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing
Congrats Guys!! nice looking rig!

Tammy when you get a chance have Rich give me a call so we can arrange a time for Frank, him, and you to go to Charlotte to pick up my boat up for me!

Trent
Omg, I will definitely be staying home for that one. LOL! I don't want to revisit the one horse town of Walterboro, SC anytime soon......

A big Thanks to you and John for all of your help in getting the boat to Miami. We all really appreciated it. I can say that when needed, everyone comes out to help. I know that we were all ready to get home and sleep in our own beds for a change.

Thanks again,
BoatBaby

Old 02-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks Frank......we had a great time schmoozing with the crowds every day.
My favorite conversation was with an Italian reporter who was doing a video of all of our race boats that were there for their tv and magazine coverage, so we also got international exposure.
Thanks also to Matt and Julie who know how to work a crowd.
See you in Miami.
PD
Old 02-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pat D
Thanks Frank......we had a great time schmoozing with the crowds every day.
My favorite conversation was with an Italian reporter who was doing a video of all of our race boats that were there for their tv and magazine coverage, so we also got international exposure.
Thanks also to Matt and Julie who know how to work a crowd.
See you in Miami.
PD
Any idea what publication that Italian was working for?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by milldew69
Any idea what publication that Italian was working for?
His business card says "Barche"
international sea press
Old 02-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this the magazine Pat?

http://www.barchedasogno.it/

Julie
Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Julie.....
I have no idea, when I googled it I could not find a publication with that spelling......I only have his business card and his name is Andrea Dini.....(very charming guy and spoke english well)
I can't read Italian........but I may learn..
Old 02-19-2009, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Justification for higher education!

Julie
Old 02-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Tammy, at least it wasn't real cold that day....next time...always take a change of clothes and a tooth brush...ya never know when a front tire may fall off! You guy's have my # 252 725 2979...I know where the hard rock missile sleeps, I'll drag her for Peter anytime. Hope to see ya'll soon under different circumstances...P.S. Jeff and I need another "SCREAMMACHINE"or a boat to run..we miss it badly...John McCann TEAM RUMBLEFISH
Originally Posted by boatbaby67
Omg, I will definitely be staying home for that one. LOL! I don't want to revisit the one horse town of Walterboro, SC anytime soon......

A big Thanks to you and John for all of your help in getting the boat to Miami. We all really appreciated it. I can say that when needed, everyone comes out to help. I know that we were all ready to get home and sleep in our own beds for a change.

Thanks again,
BoatBaby

Old 02-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Registered

Default Tammy..you are welcome

Tammy, at least it wasn't real cold that day....next time...always take a change of clothes and a tooth brush...ya never know when a front tire may fall off! You guy's have my # 252 725 2979...I know where the hard rock missile sleeps, I'll drag her for Peter anytime. Hope to see ya'll soon under different circumstances...P.S. Jeff and I need another "SCREAMMACHINE"or a boat to run..we miss it badly...John McCann TEAM RUMBLEFISH
Originally Posted by boatbaby67

Thanks again,
BoatBaby

Quick Reply: Davis Motorsports New Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.