Notices

JBS in Miami

Old 04-22-2009, 01:49 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know, the funny thing is, I had no Idea who Haggin even was. We were laughing our asses off, watching him Flying around in the Nav seat. After a few laps we realized he was one tough customer. Miss ya Albert. I gotta get down to see ya. Smitty
Old 04-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
You know, the funny thing is, I had no Idea who Haggin even was. We were laughing our asses off, watching him Flying around in the Nav seat. After a few laps we realized he was one tough customer. Miss ya Albert. I gotta get down to see ya. Smitty
Remember, you sent me the on board camera videos. I have them, hilarious how Haggins head was bopping back in forth. It was big water that day we changed leads what 17 times in seven laps. Big kiss to Mama and say hello to Anthony and Big Boomer by now.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Remember, you sent me the on board camera videos. I have them, hilarious how Haggins head was bopping back in forth. It was big water that day we changed leads what 17 times in seven laps. Big kiss to Mama and say hello to Anthony and Big Boomer by now.
I think that was the same year a certain Big guy went swimming off his 24 also
Old 04-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Registered

Team JBS Racing is a VERY calculated team! From inside the boat to the people comprise in our core crew. My Crew Chief , Jason Borys, has been with me for over 15 years of professional racing disciplines. As Brian Reeves has been with Jeff for a good many years as well. The amalgamation of the 4 of us in 2003 could not have worked out to be better. We have grown as a TEAM and as individuals.

"Winning a race is a small part of a team’s success. How they won may make a good story, but how they lost may be an even better story. Their efforts and sacrifices, their turmoil and peril, and their wins and losses, and the magnitude of each of these elements will always define a team’s success and their level of commitment. As with any great success story, the JBS Racing story is fueled with imagination and driven by inspiration." said, Joe Skrocki 2004
Old 04-25-2009, 03:00 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
I don't race, (wish I could afford it) BUT WTF is up with the tow chit at races?? Do the promoters not have an agreement with tow boats???? $9000 WTF, is it just me or is it not logical to have a tow/salvage boat guy ready to go, and pay per event, needed or not??

I mean can someone help me understand??
I'm with you
Old 05-04-2009, 08:52 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

JBS,

How is repairs on the hull coming along?

Any updates?

Chris
Old 05-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Has nothing to do with SBI, also happened to OSS at sunny isles last year, and I believe that bill was even bigger than this bill. Lets say your pleasure boat had that kind of damage and was sinking off the beach in Miami, do you not think they are going to charge the same $9000????
yes they will but the pleasure boats have insurance and thats why I think they charge so much, cause its cheaper than letting it sink and have it lifted, but they are still phucking everyone ,racers or reg guys. they stick it to us. I could see 200 or 300 a hour charge so say it took 3 hours to get back then bump for one more hour charge 1200 bucks for 4 hours that should be fine.