Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Super Boat International
my view from the coarse >

my view from the coarse

Notices

my view from the coarse

Old 04-22-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviously everyone here at Mystic is devastated by what happened with one of our boats last weekend. As I have stated before we take great pride in what we build and work very hard at it. This boat did have a problem in Key West that was repaired but showed back up in Miami and unfortunately grew into a much larger issue.

In a meeting on Monday morning with Jeff and Joe from JBS I personally made an offer to take the hull with the issues back and put them in a brand new x brace structure hull which i have in stock so they can continue their season as uninterrupted as possible. JBS was the only boat that was built without it and NONE of the other boats have had structural problems. The pickle fork that came off Longlite then Geico I knocked off myself in Ocean City last year was a removable pickle fork which is not done on any of the boats any more.

I am standing behind my product now and i always will. I have the best racers in the US in my hulls and there is a reason for that. I certainly don't want to see this forum dissolve into some petty pissing match over my product.

Best

John Cosker
President
Mystic Powerboats Inc

Very well put, we stand behind our Mystic and are very happy with it
Old 04-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by throttleup
I think it would be prudent to close this thread.

All 3 parties have voiced their thoughts. Anything additional should be kept private.

Julie
Runningtabs,

Please, Julie doesnt post much, but when she does it usualy makes sense. Your kinda making your team look bad with your cutdowns of another team. Cosker settled things Monday with them so please move on and let it die.

Thanks for your support of offshore racing!!

Trent
Old 04-22-2009, 10:03 AM
JBS
Registered

Default Jbs

I agree-this is going nowhere.Aqua Mania-you need to delete this thread.I dont understand your motivation-please call me personaly if you have any problems or questions about this.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Just my 2 cents but there is nothing wrong with a little competion. I like it as a race fan. It sounds to me that Mystic is going to stand behind JBS and they will be back on the water! Then the bench racing will end. I am looking forward to it, I will admit I think JBS racing is very competitive as there past record in F-2, SuperV, Supercat and now unlimited speek for them selfs. It will be interesting to what happens next!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by runningtabs
I still think the Aqua Maniacs sound like idiots.getting to the turn first takes no skill or talent-anyone with a pulse can do that.Jeff even told me that they lent AM lead at the race-what are they trying to prove?also waiting for a team to break sounds like a real ***** way to race-if you can even call it racing.Go JBS-you are the best out there-probably the best in the world.I can't wait to see JBS back on the coarse.

It is nice to see a team member do the dirty work with only three post. JBS is a class act team they bring a great show to the pits and the race course. Your comments are distasteful to say the least whom ever you are. I can see this kind of posting in a smaller class but it coming from a elite class sounds cheap.

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 04-22-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow your a 3 post wonder and the truth is you have no f****** clue about this sport.Go back under the rock from which you crawled from.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 04-22-2009 at 02:48 PM.