Sbi New York Race.....support Boats

Notices

Sbi New York Race.....support Boats

Old 08-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sbi New York Race.....support Boats

To all of our volunteer support boats for NY race........

We will need to get the paperwork in as early as possible this year, so we know who is going to be working with us.

If you go to the SBI website.......www.superboat.com......
Click on the "Next Event" box ....NYC Race

On the upper right side of the page under "Event Resources" click on Patrol boat and it will let you download a form to fill out. This will be for anyone wanting to be a PATROL/MEDICAL/TURN/PACE/START FINISH boat.
When you fill it out, you can click on "EMAIL" it will go directly to the SBI office. Please do it soon. If you wait until near race time, no-one will be in the office to get it.

You can also go to the Coast Guard link and get the times and locations for harbor closings.

If you are working with us, also look at the event schedule for NY and you are welcome at any of the events.
Because of the Hudson River 400th anniversary celebrations and activities this year, security will probably be tighter than usual and the river will be BUSIER ....... so your cooperation in this procedure will be greatly appreciated....and will help make it a smooth day.
Last minute sign-ups on Sunday morning will not allow us to get you on the Coast Guard list.

You guys are one of the best and most dependable groups on the circuit so I know this will work out great.
I WILL BE IN REGISTRATION STARTING FRIDAY SEPT. 11TH FROM 9 TO 5 AND ALL DAY SATURDAY - 10 TO 5.
If you are working with us, you are welcome to come to the drivers meeting on Sat. morning at 9 if you can, to get updates and sign in and get your flags etc.
I WILL NEED NEW PAPERWORK!!!!!!!!! (for us & the C.G.)
Any questions........email me .......
Thanks so much........I CAN'T WAIT
Pat D.

Last edited by Pat D; 08-17-2009 at 05:21 PM.