Notices

JBS Racing

Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JBS Racing

Wondering if JBS will race at key west???

It would be awesome to watch Aqua-Maina, Miss Geico, and JBS race together for world championship since 3 of them have the same boat, same engines but who will come out the top winner of 2009?

Chrsi
Old 10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff posted eariler that he is done. Pulling power out.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:55 AM
JBS
Registered

Default JBS-key west

JBS racings status is that the new Mystic is still being rigged and should be done in time for Key west.We are working franticly to find sponsors so we can continue to kick some ass.Please understand that I completely lost 1.5 Million dollars with the loss of my boat and am not eager to risk it all for nothing-so sponsorship is the only way that JBS racing will be able to continue racing.
As far as the post-it was more or less an attempt to light some fires under some asses.I never said anything about gas engines-however there is some exciting new technology being developed in the way of mega power,light weight power.Its just 1 of many ways that JBS racing continues the search for better,safer,faster equipment to use.
You can count on the fact that JBS racing wont be waiting aroung for people to break-we will always be pushing the envelope and trying new things-weather its hulls,power,communications,trucks,trailers,etc.
Good luck to all teams-hope to see you there
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Registered

i thought you said in a post, last week, you were done racing. Has your mindset changed?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Racer
Racer

I'm getting confused.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Hey, he got your guys attention and they haven't raced in 6 months, I think that was the point.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 PM
JBS
Registered

Default Jbs

You are confused because you can't read
Old 10-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS

No. We all read "JBS calls it quits". But what you meant was ... "JBS calls it quits ... for now" right?
Old 10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by JBS
No. I can read, and you did post that JBS Calls it quits. I'm also confused because you posted that Mystic stood behind your boat, but it is cost you $1.5 million? Many of your posts contradict your previous posts or are miss leading.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:38 PM
JBS
Registered

Default whatever

Just a couple things-
A- the post "JBS calls it quits" is gone.
B-it is explained above what that post was for.
C-I had about 1.5M$ invested in the boat-now its gone (thats a 1.5M$ loss for those who cant figure that out (ATV))
D-Mystic did stand behind the boat (probably the only boat manufacturer in the world that has done so).However it then did cost me 100K$ for the new hull and then 125k$ to rig the new boat.
So you are right-it wasnt 1.5M-it was 1.725M$ in total to replace the boat.The only problem now is the Typical OSOers that add confusion to everything.The only thing Ive done is open my heart and wallet to try to live my dream.Stuff like this makes me wonder why I even bother trying.Ive had alot of ups and downs,met alot of great people,risked my life (many many times).Maybe Im retarded-most peolpe would of quit a long time ago.I have a great passion for boating and racing.Theres plenty of other ways to risk my life and get my adrenaline fix other than this.So Im not sure why anyone would be shocked if I stopped racing boats-however Im still trying-I just dont have any more money to waste on it-so we are looking for sponsors.With some money and a working boat JBS racing is an unstoppable force.Ide race a P boat if I had to but its hard to after being in the Mystic.Ive accomplished a lot and am in a very small group of people that have ever gone that fast in a boat and an even smaller group of people that have turned a boat that fast.So sorry for the "confusion" but you have to understand my fustration with the whole situation.Its hard to tell if anyone even cares if we race again (including myself).Does anyone care?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.