Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: High Heel Hike

Registered

High Heel Hike

Those of you who know us well know that serving individuals with special needs is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts. This year J & S Motorsports will be participating in the first annual Sarasota High Heel Hike™ benefitting Autism! The High Heel Hike™ is presented by the Jules Burt Foundation which is dedicated to Amplifying Awareness and spreading resources to those affected by Autism. 1 out of every 100 children is diagnosed each year with autism. The High Heel Hike is a 1k Hike event where participants strut their stuff and show their support for the cause in a FUN atmosphere.

You will see me and my husband, Scott, in high heels hitting the pavement for a good cause and we encourage you to join us or support us. If you would like to join our team or make a donation please visit our page at the following link:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...gid=4613621916

If that link doesn't work try the home link at:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/defa...413994077E5669
    and search for Janet Brown in "sponsor a participant". You can also get there from the Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix home page.

Thank you in advance for helping us support this worthy cause.

Scott and Janet Brown
    J & S Motorsports

My Boats:
    1982 Pantera 24sport
    Scott in heels

I wasnt gonna go to Sarasota, but now I just may go for the photo opportunity

My Boats:
    162 scout flats 90 merc
    coollllllllllllllllll u all go scott and janett. great cause . i'll see can i add a little to the pot . my son has been dignosted as high function autistic . scott in heels this i got to see . thanks robbie