Notices

High Heel Hike

Old 06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High Heel Hike

Those of you who know us well know that serving individuals with special needs is a cause that is near and dear to our hearts. This year J & S Motorsports will be participating in the first annual Sarasota High Heel Hike™ benefitting Autism! The High Heel Hike™ is presented by the Jules Burt Foundation which is dedicated to Amplifying Awareness and spreading resources to those affected by Autism. 1 out of every 100 children is diagnosed each year with autism. The High Heel Hike is a 1k Hike event where participants strut their stuff and show their support for the cause in a FUN atmosphere.

You will see me and my husband, Scott, in high heels hitting the pavement for a good cause and we encourage you to join us or support us. If you would like to join our team or make a donation please visit our page at the following link:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/...gid=4613621916

If that link doesn't work try the home link at:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/defa...413994077E5669
and search for Janet Brown in "sponsor a participant". You can also get there from the Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix home page.

Thank you in advance for helping us support this worthy cause.

Scott and Janet Brown
J & S Motorsports
Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott in heels

I wasnt gonna go to Sarasota, but now I just may go for the photo opportunity
Old 06-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

coollllllllllllllllll u all go scott and janett. great cause . i'll see can i add a little to the pot . my son has been dignosted as high function autistic . scott in heels this i got to see . thanks robbie