Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom

Notices

Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom

Old 05-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom

It's obvious sumthin's up in SB land, as the posts have dwindled. I smell gasoline (at 40+ gph, I hope Gary has plenty of fuel stops planned )! And is that a whir from a blower I hear????

I think I can see his smile from Texas, and Gary know that we're all AMPED for you - we can't wait to hear how today goes.......say hi to JC, FX, Lightspeed for me!!

Keith
Old 05-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom

Well Krak, It's just you and me out here thousands of miles from the excitement. I guess we'll have to find something else to do today!
Old 05-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Registered

Well?
Old 05-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Registered

Come on Gary, We need info!
Old 05-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tom, it's just us long shots!!! Thousands of miles and all's quiet!!! Oh well - here's a shot of my latest - installed dual batteries, charging relay, monitor guages, Optimas, etc:
Attached Thumbnails Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom-dsc04611.jpg   Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom-dsc04606.jpg   Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom-dsc04604.jpg  

Old 05-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Registered

Nice! Are you getting the stereo in?
Old 05-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Registered

O.K. SB'ers...BASH here with some Super Info!

-Big shindig in SB LAND!!! SB'ers from the Tri-State area converged for the celebration!!!

-SuperMarcyin the wet pitts....while oH-ZoNe manned the *BASH CAM*

-Krak...this is just sample footage. FX10 shot video also. More runs to follow. SuperGary will fill our Southern & Texas & WestCoast SB'ers in on all the details.

CLICKBABI's BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Way to go Bash!!!! Looks like you might have been working to keep up?????? Thanks for getting the footage for us remote folks!!! Go Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom - yes the stereo will be installed soon, still shopping components but had to get the dual batts installed first and run a power panel into the cabin in preparation..... Will keep you updated!
Old 05-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Registered

Bash, Thanks so much. What a relief to see Superbabi finally in the water. Looks like she's running good.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

OH-Zone here!!! WOW!!! Where to start!
Just wanted to say thank you BASH! for running with SUPERBABI and allowing me to be a part of the SUPERBABI Seatrials. It was certainly great to finally meet you and take my first rip of the season (I must say it really sucks being boatless!!!). The weather was not cooperating (cold and snotty) but I was very much at ease in Bash's boat skippin over the tops of the whitecaps. Your boat runs awesome!! and really makes me miss mine! I was sorry to leave before I had a chance to formally thank you for the blast! Superboats are amazing, the bigger the waves/wakes the faster you go and the better the boat takes it!!!... It was great to run next to the 30-Y2K. Man that thing was like on rails and could use even larger chop to loosen her up a bit. Mind you this was the trial run with the merc rep (Scott)on his knees in the back of the boat (no back seat yet)taking readings and taking notes to adjust the computer for the colder water temps and air temps. also for re-mapping the torque curve. Scott said he'd be back in a few weeks for the final dialing in and to expect a significant improvement in overall performance and a narrowing down of prop options once he crunches the #'s. Scott, thank you for all the one-on-one with the SC-5000 race-view! Dont forget you promised a couple Merc hats! JC and John Jr, I had a ton of laughs and yes JC can "take it" as well as dish it out.... Lightspeed, a pleasure to meet you and thank you in advance for rigging my boat when the time comes! I only wish I had a chance to go for a rip in the Y2K but Gary, well work on that next time!....Gary, you looked like you were on sensory overload!!! Rick, thank you for the Heinies! and I'm kinda glad and kinda sad I left when I did...Im sure I would have put a hurtin on myself and Rick thank you for all your input Jim H, always a pleasure to meet up with you as well, it has been some time... Marcey it was certainly a pleasure to meet you and I can see you have your hands full keeping Gary in check All I can say is soon you'll be out enjoying the boat!!!! Faster!!!...Though you were not present, I'm sure your ears were ringing cause we were talking and trying out your new front seats I spilled the first beer on them (only kidding). I must say...those seats have a huge "BLING" factor but I must admit JC's seats are comfortable and a bit more lateral support in my opinion. Im glad to sit in SUPERBABI cause I decided that I'm gonna lower the bases 2"........ All in all.......Id say one small step for SUPERBOAT and one GIANT STEP for mankind! THanks for the entertainment everyone
OH-ZONE..out...

Quick Reply: Superbabi goes Zoom-zoom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.