Need full cover for Y2k

Notices

Need full cover for Y2k

Old 07-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need full cover for Y2k

I'll calll JC in the next few days, but was wondering if anyone has had a custom, full cover made for the Y2K? Can you post details -
Material (sail cloth or sunbrella??)
Cost
Tie down types, numbers
Is it trailerable?

Thanks a bunch!!
Keith
Old 07-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Need full cover for Y2k

I'm geeting a quote from a local mfg. Hopefully tomarrow.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hi Kieth How You And Ra. Been ??? John Has P@g Do His Cover Work. Did You Get Any Covers?? Any Way There Work Is Real Nice, And They May Have The Specs For The Y2k !! Good Luck................gary
Old 07-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one. Sunbrella, don't have the name of who made it, I just bought the boat. I will post it on monday. I think the cost was $2800- $3000. Mine was made for trailering to protect paint.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bajababi
Hi Kieth How You And Ra. Been ??? John Has P@g Do His Cover Work. Did You Get Any Covers?? Any Way There Work Is Real Nice, And They May Have The Specs For The Y2k !! Good Luck................gary

Thanks all! I've been buried at work the last few weeks, so my posts dropped off - I've been trying just to stay up with everything by reading the posts late at night or early morning.

Thanks in advance also to FASTER and Pure E, let me know the details when you can.

Gary, can you send me P@g phone number? I originally bought the cockpit cover (sailcloth - NICE), but I really want to add a full cover, and one I can trailer as I head to Superfests or Poker Runs around the States......

Thanks!!

Keith
Old 07-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

KEITH I GAVE YA A PM WITH ALL THE INFO. ARE YOU BRINGING "ONCE BITTEN" OUT EAST ??? IF SO PLEASE MAKE THE JERSEY SHORE A STOP !!!
Old 07-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

P&G Canvas, somewhere on Long Island. I had a moment of clarity and the name popped into my head! I will still get pics and # for Monday
Old 07-27-2005, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

www.pandgcanvas.com is their website. they will be doing a cockpit cover, bimini both out of sumbrella plus. Im also having a full cover made out of stamoid the same as I had on the 24. Loved it but this time I'm going to the chine to protect the black. Never a problem, tough as nails, comes in two thicknesses and Im doing the heavier. This time going with the gray as opposed to the white. P&G does awesome work...not the cheapest but you WILL BE HAPPY!
Old 07-29-2005, 06:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks to everyone for the responses and PM's -

Thayes11, did you go with sunbrella or sailcloth? With our intense heat and UV 10-11 months per year down here, I'm trying to find something that will stand up to it but still be light enough for RA (and I) to handle with ease. I love my sailcloth cockpit cover from P&G.....
Old 09-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok guys. Here's a link to the boat cover I got. I am very happy the way it fits and the quality. This is a universal cover keep in mind and for the price I could'nt be happier. I paid about $350 to my door!
http://www.coverquest.com/covers/boat/boatldetail.php

On the bottom of the page, click on boat covers. On the next page click on ( if your boats not listed click here). Next page click on (performance style boats) type PB. Click on your lenght 31.7 to 32.6'. Select inboard. I got the 100% polyester semi custom for $334. Free shipping and tie downs.

Last edited by FASTERDAMITT; 09-05-2005 at 11:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Need full cover for Y2k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.