Notices

Bare Hull

Old 12-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bare Hull

Cried like a stuck pig Still trashing aren't you John?. As for for your ALL In Fun // No Harm comment, give it up, a little to late John.

Last edited by Superbabi; 12-28-2006 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I Dont Know All The Details Between Lightspeed And Jc/rick If Any. Lightspeed Has Always Been Honest And Is Entitled To His Opinion !! And Thats All It Is His Opinion !! Face It Their Are Alot Of Great Boat Builders On Long Island Activator/mark-intimidator/herb-kryptonite/kirk-progresion/kevin-superboat/john . Superboat Is Not The Fastest Boat Of The Bunch. Top End Does Not Make It The Best Boat ! And In No Way Is That Putting Superboat Down. Johns Boats Have Way To Many Titles And Trophys To Be Put At The Bottom Of The Pile. They Are Built To Be Fast And To Last. To Me The Best Boat Is One You Can Afford And Enjoy Without Any Worries. Every Boater Is At Different Levels Form A 21 To A 34 And Each Is The Best To Them. I Happen To Like My 30 Very Much And Have Decided Not To Sell. Would I Buy Another Superboat ? Yes Would I Have Lightspeed Rig It ? Yes
Old 12-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Cried like a stuck pig Still trashing aren't you John?. As for for your ALL In Fun // No Harm comment, give it up, a little to late John.
True True
Old 12-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
I can certainly understand your frustrations Rick.

What I don't understand is why he would want to hurt Superboats sales. Doesn't he do a fair amount of ringing work at Superboat?

We have had a few go-arounds with JCPerf with the whole Activator vs. Superboat thing, but I guess the more Superboat owners buy his products the nicer he has become...
I have always been nice.I have been attacked though with the "assumption" that i am pro Activator and hate Superboats which is not the case.I have had motors in Superboats for over 10 years.I think they are good boats and look good.

But i think Activator is faster
Old 12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I have always been nice. I have had motors in Superboats for over 10 years. I think they are good boats and look good.
But i think Activator is faster
Hey JC,
I read a lot of your posts in the Tech forum. I do most of my own engine work and the info I have gathered from you and other experts is vary valuable...
Thank You!
Yes, the 29ft Activator did go 2mph faster than Gary H's 30ft Super at the Shootout...
See you at WinterSuperfest...
Old 12-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Jeff I Also Like Your Threads But Can You Fix The Size Always Too Wide Or Extra Long See You At Superfest.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
The Size Always Too Wide Or Extra Long
My girl says the same thing

Pat Mcpherson said hes buying drinks at Superfest
Old 01-04-2007, 05:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
Hey JC,
I read a lot of your posts in the Tech forum. I do most of my own engine work and the info I have gathered from you and other experts is vary valuable...
Thank You!
Yes, the 29ft Activator did go 2mph faster than Gary H's 30ft Super at the Shootout...
See you at WinterSuperfest...
Pat,
Remember, their 29 is 29' overall, including the 2' swim platform. Transom to bow is still around 27'. Our Y2K is 32', 3' longer. Our transom to bow is 30'.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
Pat,
Remember, their 29 is 29' overall, including the 2' swim platform. Transom to bow is still around 27'. Our Y2K is 32', 3' longer. Our transom to bow is 30'.
Oh yes FX, we have talked about the length difference before.
The Activator was also running a high $$ Herring prop and the Super just a stock Bravo one.
Hopefully, the changes you guys made to the bottom with negate the 2mph regardless...
Old 01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It wouls be like putting a 525 in one of our 24's and running their 29 (27). I know our 24 does 85+ with a 525. Hear what I'm getting at.
And yes, we're pretty sure we'll see a few MPH with the new bottom.

Quick Reply: Bare Hull

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.