Black and White Y2K Just Sold !! >

Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Notices

Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Old 02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

My 29 Kryptonite Runs 106 Swinging A 29 5 Blade Hydromotive At 6200 .Putting A 30 6 Blade herring on Should do the trick want to turn it 5800 /5900 I Have An IMCO sc On It So Far So Good ..Don titan Blew 2 Already Get Rid Of The Gas Pedal And Put A throttle In It Don
Old 02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

MDG Good Luck With The Build You Got Yourself One Hell Of a Boat I Like The Colors Just Like OH Zones That I Rigged Real Nice Package........
Old 02-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Titan does your boat have a stepped hull? any idea of what it weighs?Was the x-dimension set up for big power.Most single engine hulls run best17-18x dimension unless on extension box.
No it is a straight hull...

I am not sure exactly what the X dimension is. I do know that it was set up high for the horsepower I was building. This year I am converting to a single carb natural. Don't want to spend any more time rebuilding the Imco like last year......
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-trailer3.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-trailer2.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-businessend2.jpg  

Old 02-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lightspeed
My 29 Kryptonite Runs 106 Swinging A 29 5 Blade Hydromotive At 6200 .Putting A 30 6 Blade herring on Should do the trick want to turn it 5800 /5900 I Have An IMCO sc On It So Far So Good ..Don titan Blew 2 Already Get Rid Of The Gas Pedal And Put A throttle In It Don

I already did John. I had Kevin put a throttle in the arm rest of the seat for me. Pretty trick just don't have a picture right now. Cool thing is the seat can be on either side. Passenger or driver. You could have throttled for me at the Conn River run if you woke up that morning...
Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Any one else turning left hand prop on y2k or tried turning left?
Jcap runs left hand P5-X props and has done lots of testing with different prop shaft heights.
Zuperboat also runs with a left hand props.
Both of these guys have done lots of testing and should have some good suggestions for you...
Old 02-20-2007, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Mdg Your Not Comparing Apples To Apples With Lightspeed And Titan And Dont Try. Both Run Bravos. In My Experiance Their Will Be At Least A 5mph Loss When Converting From A Bravo To A Trs Style. More Weight/larger Gears/more Gear Oil/transmision All Loosers Except Reliability. I Run A Left Hand Drive By Mistake But Worked Out For The Best. When I Ran A Right The Boat Had Both Batteries On The Starboard Side For Better Balance . Did Lean Over When Parked But Didnt Torque Over Much Running. With The Left I Had To Put One Battery Back . With Real Power The Boat Definatly Runs Straighter With A Left In My Opinion.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talked to john at superboat and he agreed to run left hand,called Konrad and changed order to left hand.Less torque roll.The Konrad will not be as fast as a bravo,but if i feel it will only loose about3-4mph,but reliability will be well worth it.Just need to add more power to compensate.Here is a few pics y2k engine.The black and silver/platinum comination came out sweet.
Attached Thumbnails Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00116.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00119.jpg   Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!-dsc00125.jpg  

Old 02-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

A Carbon Fiber Dash Insert Would Look Awesome With The Black Boat. Just Dont Go Carbon Fiber Gauges With The Carbon Fiber Dash To Much Black And The Gauges Dont Stand Out Enough.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

In my opinion, you shouldn't
run anything other then a lefty on your Y2K. Rob , Hunnington Beach went wityh a lefty Konrad ! . Believe me . I've driven in them. A lefty is the way to go. I've been in them with rights and have to always put the the tab down. Thats the reason .... Fountain sends all of their 29's out with a Lefty . Putting the tab down to compansate costs MPH. Hunnington Beach went with a lefty Konrad. Way to go. In my opinion.... The right way to go.. DonY2K also runs a lefty at the triple digit mark. Boat runs straight as an arrow.

Rick

Last edited by FX10; 02-20-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Starting a New Thread for MDG Performance All the pics will be there.

Rick

Quick Reply: Black and White Y2K Just Sold !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.