response from NJ owner of "all rise" 30y2k >

response from NJ owner of "all rise" 30y2k

Notices

response from NJ owner of "all rise" 30y2k

Old 05-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default response from NJ owner of "all rise" 30y2k

all you jerks who are talking like 6 year olds about my "all rise" superboat are really humorous...."wet rat" does not have two nickels to rub together, and I figured that out, so I quit wasting my time with his never ending questions....he will never own a superboat in this lifetime..and Gary...you don't have to defend me....you dont have to defend this boat either....please stop defending me "superbabi"....do you know how many people know about this forum? two people..Gary and the "wet rat"....i have never read anything so funny as the nonsense in this forum about my boat and me.....what a hoot......owner of the "all rise"
Old 05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spoken like a true gentleman
Old 05-30-2007, 04:42 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Maybe a post concerning the questions asked about the boat would be a better choice if your selling it.
Great First Post
Old 05-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I guess the Judge has so much money he just buys a boat without asking any questions about it????

Maybe if the sale add had MORE facts and better pics instead of a bunch of useless information, people wouldn't bother you with so many questions.

Last edited by Dave M; 05-30-2007 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:05 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Judge. good luck selling your boat.
LOCALLY....
Old 05-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

What an azz.......

1) Get off your high horse - superboats don't cost that much. Just about anybody with a dream and a 1/2 decent job can buy one.

2) Never ending questions are pretty common when you sell your boat yourself. I know cause I just sold mine.

3) Don't knock on OSO

4) "The Judge................" sounds like something an egotistical idiot would name himself - oh wait you just proved that in your first post.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Defend himself ? I bet he could defend all of us !! Im sure he has better things to due than deal with some of us knucklehead cyber boaters myself included. I know where hes coming from . People call and call but never show. You want to buy a boat get off your lazy azz and take a ride. Then they want you to hold it for them ! No deposits here ! My deals are you want the boat buck up before someone else does. With all the banks today getting preapproved is a must .
Old 05-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
You want to buy a boat get off your lazy azz and take a ride.
That's easier said than done when you're dealing with a boat that might be half way across the country. Both of the boats I own now came from out of state. (Both of which I found online.) The first was in Arkansas and the second was in North Carolina. Neither a quick little drive from FL. Trust me, if I was dealing with a pain in the a$$ seller for either, I'd have looked elsewhere.

(I also know that selling chit is a pain in the a$$ too, but sometimes you gotta suck it up and deal with it, especially in a slow market. )
Old 05-30-2007, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
Maybe if the sale add had MORE facts and better pics instead of a bunch of useless information, people wouldn't bother you with so many questions.
YUP!!!!!!

I bet if Gary (Superbabi) was asked nicely, he'd post some nice pics and answer a few questions here on OSO.
We, Gary included, love to talk about boats...
Old 05-30-2007, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Judge
..do you know how many people know about this forum? two people..Gary and the "wet rat"....i have never read anything so funny as the nonsense in this forum about my boat and me.....what a hoot......owner of the "all rise"
Hey Judge Dave,
Do not under estimate the power of the internet or this web page. Many a boat sale have been made or broken on this forum. Just ask about JC's old race boat...
Why would you have placed an add here if no one looks?
Maybe throw a fresh coat of bottom paint on your boat; that might help her resale...

Quick Reply: response from NJ owner of "all rise" 30y2k

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.