Thank You for all of the Support.

Notices

Thank You for all of the Support.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FX10
The list of the Y2K, is 45K for the hull. (Thats what Dave paid for a his hull) Thats the bare bones. Oil prices dictate our prices. Just because a hull is stock, doesn't mean it can be had at an an insane price.. The price is the price. Coens like that. Maybe if you go under the table and do the naughty. LOL
Each year you wait, the price will keep going up Pat.
Rick, update your web page because anyone that goes there and then gets quoted 10K more is going to wonder.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just because a hull is stock, doesn't mean it can be had at an an insane price..
Hmm...
A quote from the Superboat web page,

"Insane Pricing!!!
Boat Specials on New Boats - Click here for details

another reason maybe to update the web page Rick...
Old 11-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey rick,get jc to update web site pricing was from a couple of years ago,everyone i talk to about buying a superboat goes there,Hey pat the y2k with the updated bottom is one awesome boat shouldn't let a few bucks on price of hull make final decision,the superboat hull is very resonable priced in todays market,plus they have been around for a long time,Rick will build you a awesome boat and the y2k has a lot of updated features not found on some of the other hulls.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would like to know the updated features the the y2k hull has,and what is the big diffrence in the hull of a 2008 and a 2006?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MDGperformance
Hey pat the y2k with the updated bottom is one awesome boat shouldn't let a few bucks on price of hull make final decision,the superboat hull is very resonable priced in todays market,plus they have been around for a long time,Rick will build you a awesome boat and the y2k has a lot of updated features not found on some of the other hulls.
All true and I would love for a new Y2K to be our next boat. However, it's more than a few bucks more than 2 other similar size boats I have gotten prices on.
If I add the cost of a trailer to the price JC gave me, I'll be 10K over budget; that is simply more than we can afford.
I'll say this again; the web page needs to be updated. If the prices on the web page were anywhere near reality, I would not have even asked about a new hull. I'm leaning toward used boats now. There are lots of good deals to be found.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boating37
Would like to know the updated features the the y2k hull has,and what is the big diffrence in the hull of a 2008 and a 2006?
New FX10 bottom that has it running 3-5mph faster than the old hull.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pat McPherson
Well the web sight says 62k but I think you'd end up well over 70k for the most basic model complete and ready for the water.

I was asking for a hull with interior and was a bit surprised by the $$ JC was talking.

The Superboat web page needs some updating, believe me.
Pat,
I talked with JC about the web site pricing. He'll stick by the $ 35, 250.00 for a bare hull. He said you called him about it. He told me he offered you the hull with a full cockpit and cabin interior for $ 38,000.00. The bare pare price doesn't come with anything. It's for the guy thats going to do it all himself.
Coen said he felt bad about what happened and made you that deal. He took a few grand off for you Pat.
I hate geting in the middle of these things. I'm not the bad guy, and I don't deserve the abuse I get from it.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pat,
I talked with JC about the web site pricing. He'll stick by the $ 35, 250.00 for a bare hull. He said you called him about it. He told me he offered you the hull with a full cockpit and cabin interior for $ 38,000.00. The bare pare price doesn't come with anything. It's for the guy thats going to do it all himself.
Coen said he felt bad about what happened and made you that deal. He took a few grand off for you Pat.
I hate geting in the middle of these things. I'm not the bad guy, and I don't deserve the abuse I get from it.
Rick it is pointless for you and I to dance around in circles. But if that is what you want, I can dance pretty good...
I have in no way made you out to be the "bad guy". In fact I have showed immense control in not responding to some of the statements you had made about my boat and me. I could have been a real ***** and called you out. I'm not sure how I have been abusive to you...
I know that you and JC would love for me to go away. I can sympathize a little that the fact that my boat came apart like it did is not the best press for Superboat. But, I could be dragging the Superboat name through the mud. What would that accomplish? Did you read my letter to JC?
I am not going to go away though, sorry...
I have only made statements that are fact, not fiction. If a statement is my opinion, I make that clear as well. Sorry if you feel I have wronged you in some way Rick.
To my knowledge this in an open forum and we don't have to all have the same opinion that Superboat has the best show in town...

Last edited by Pat McPherson; 11-28-2007 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pat,
Hey Rick,
It would seem that you are putting yourself in the middle my friend. You made the statement that a Y2K is 45K when the web page does if fact say 35K. That is a 10K difference like I stated. I never posted the quote JC gave me, but you just did. I also had made the statement that JC did offer me a discount, but, in my opinion, it was not the deal of the century. Rick you have no clue as to what has been offered to me by others yet you make statements that I'm making up stories...
Sorry if that was abuse, but this is going to be a two way street.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The list of the Y2K, is 45K for the hull. (Thats what Dave paid for a his hull) Thats the bare bones. Oil prices dictate our prices. Just because a hull is stock, doesn't mean it can be had at an an insane price.. The price is the price. Coens like that. Maybe if you go under the table and do the naughty. LOL
Each year you wait, the price will keep going up Pat.
Pat,
I'm not trying to get idiotic on you, believe me. I remember the last bare Y2K we sold was to Dave (MDG). It was 45K. Not $ 35,250. as advertised in the website. Then again Daves Y2K had the black paneled sides $, Black wind screens $ and black scoop on the engine hatch $. Plus the rear seat restrains $, full custom platinum upholstery $, handles $, cup holders $, and a few other odds and ends $. Thats what brought the price to 45K. I was going by memory, and that was the last one that left the shop unrigged. The web site says $ 35,250.00 for a bare hull. John is sticking to that price. I didn't mean to mislead you my friend.

Quick Reply: Thank You for all of the Support.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.