Notices

Cappie

Old 07-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Cappie

For all of you who wonder what happened to him,here's the scoop,HE and his wife Jessie were out in their boat saturday and my wifeand i got to hang out with them for a few hrs He is felling good and it was a pleasure to see both of them.Sunday we were over by Jones inlet and it was pretty rough out and who comes in from a nice ride out there??? Jessie James . thats the scoop Tripps ps he really appreciated the Get Well card we sent him after Winter SUPERFEST sea ya
Old 07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Tripps,glad to hear Cappie is still lovin life. And livin it to the fullest. God bless ya Cappie. Love ya.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well that is great news Eric!
Hey Jcap, we'll see you at the CT River Run...
Old 07-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I did get his voice mail. It was good to hear his voice again. Jims my all time favorite Superboater. I dont think he gets on the board anymore. I could be wrong.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear Jim is boating !!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Good to hear Jim's out there having fun. C'mon, Jcap, drop us a hello, we're all hoping you're doing great!
Old 08-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Default alive and kicking

Reports of my death have been highly exagerated!

Hey all, Its been a long time since i have been on here, my health was very shaky for awhile. I was given the "get your affairs in order" speech several times, but after a few surgeries, chemo, radation and lots of other BS I am still here

and dam I missed alot, Pat not a superboater? (glad ya safe) lots of big hp 30s around dam the JESSIEJAMES was the big dog for awhile now it seems just a nasty little mutt.
She is running well, I dream of racing again but my health has recovered better than my finances (uninsured cancer sucks) I was talking about a surface drive (rik arneson) years ago and I see people talking about it again. And maybe my grand kids will see that turbine Y2K run, dam I wish theyd get it fired up.
Trips! was great to see you and the better half! Patrick I do plan on making the Conn. river run, keep me informed when they start planing.

Sad Sad story in patchogue, but they did go doing what they loved. GODSPEED

My son has posted a few videos from the onboard cam, nothing like bashes productions but he is just learning.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlf5hptu4U
Old 08-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Registered

Default thanks

and thanks for the kind words and thoughts, I have met lots of great people in here and its good to be back!

Jim Capie
Old 08-28-2008, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Jim,
It's great to hear from you. It’s great that your heath has improved! Cancer is though but can be beat as you are proving. My step dad is in a battle now but doing a lot better these days too.
Yes, I bought a 26'/280 Velocity without power and transferd the engine and drive over from my Superboat wreck. You never know, I may just own another Super some day as I did love the last one.
As soon as I know more about the CT River Run, I'll post info. I have not check in on Scream & Fly for a while. Hopefully you can convoy up with Mike and Eric again this year. We won't let Eric do the parking this time though...LOL
Talk to ya,
Old 08-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking

Jim, glad to hear your good news with regards to your health !!! Your video is great, I really like the way the prop loads and unloads. Stay well, and great to see you posting again !!!! Gary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.