24 Superboat with twin 2.4 200 >

24 Superboat with twin 2.4 200

Notices

24 Superboat with twin 2.4 200

Old 09-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 24 Superboat with twin 2.4 200

Hey guys, Im the proud owner of a 86 24 superboat with twin 200s with CLE lowers. I know you guys have a wealth of knowledge and experience, so I would like to know what would be the best props for this set up? I live in the caribbean, so we have some chops down here, no flat river water. I'm runing some choppers 24p right now but the boat tends to get "airy" or loose above 65mph. Never let it go past 69, felt abit scary!! I've been told to get some bravo I 22p or Hyrdromotives. I've tried 24p bravos and they felt great, but they might be to big. What are your views? Any prop lecture I would appreciate. Also if any guys have 22p Bravo I let me know, very interested in getting a pair! The boat has everything, 280 k-planes, latham hydraulic steering, powerlift manual jackplates etc. Any guys with 24s with twins? what speeds are you seeing? handling, proping? Any advice would be grately appreciated.

Thanks guys
Old 10-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Dont be scared,its supposed to do that,just tab it down a bit tripps