Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Movin' on up to a Y2K >

Movin' on up to a Y2K

Notices

Movin' on up to a Y2K

Old 02-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like there will be 2 Y2Ks on the Hudson!!!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations Ross. You'll love the Y2K. Keith and Ruth Ann took special care of that one.

Rick
Old 02-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any thoughts of a name change ???
Old 02-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Registered

We should have the Hudson River crew and the Long Island crew meet up for a Superboat run!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Gold Member

might name it "Daily Driver"
Old 02-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FX10
Congratulations Ross. You'll love the Y2K. Keith and Ruth Ann took special care of that one.

Rick
Thanks Rick, and congrats to Ross! It's a bittersweet time, the boat will be de-named (with proper ceremony to avoid the angry gods!) and sent north soon. The Superboat experience has been one of the strongest and best boating experiences I've ever known!

If JC built a 38 or 40 footer I'd be talking with him right now - Ross will put this boat to great use and take her back near home, and I'll continue to watch in on the SB family.

Keith & RA
Old 02-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by krakmeup
Thanks Rick, and congrats to Ross! It's a bittersweet time, the boat will be de-named (with proper ceremony to avoid the angry gods!) and sent north soon. The Superboat experience has been one of the strongest and best boating experiences I've ever known!

If JC built a 38 or 40 footer I'd be talking with him right now - Ross will put this boat to great use and take her back near home, and I'll continue to watch in on the SB family.

Keith & RA
Keith, as usual well said. You started the Y2K push in 2004 and as a result many were built ( the good old days ). Your threads and comments were well received as was your still famous Superboat DVD Build. I do so agree with you about the bigger sleek Y2K, perhaps Someday. Thanks Keith, and welcome Ross. Gary
Old 02-10-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

Kieth and Ruth Ann, you were a great liaison for Superboat! I always enjoyed following your build, input, action photos and the DVD! All the best! Keep us posted on your next boat! Ross, enjoy the Y2K! I too boat on the Hudson occasionally. It would be great to hook up with you and Kendall (Pure Energy) and make it a threesome...
Old 02-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Gold Member

Can't wait!

Snow is really coming down in NYC now!

Is there a Y2K icebreaker version? :P
Old 02-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Keith, as usual well said. You started the Y2K push in 2004 and as a result many were built ( the good old days ). Your threads and comments were well received as was your still famous Superboat DVD Build. I do so agree with you about the bigger sleek Y2K, perhaps Someday. Thanks Keith, and welcome Ross. Gary
Thanks Gari and Gary H., the SB family is awesome.

Interesting note - several of the folks interested in buying my boat asked for repair records. Imagine being able to say, that in five years of serious boating (10 months per year), there were no repairs! Each and every time out was turn the key and go - a testament to the builders. The Y2K continues today to draw attention when underway or sitting still. Kudos to JC and Rick and all their gang, including Mercury Racing. The Superboat replaced my Classic 18 Donzi, and I place them both in a class that I'll always look back upon and smile. Man, I gotta go boat shopping.......

I'll be watching here, keep the posts going and let me hear about your next great Superboat runs.

krakmeup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.