Rhode Island

Old 07-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Earlier in the thread he said it's a 2001
Old 08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Registered

I would like to thank zuperboat, my first ride on this boat it went 68 with about 650-700 hp he shared his setup, prop info, rigging and running tips. a while back someone asked him what my boat would run with that power, he said 82 at the end of the summer 2 people 1/4 tank of fuel it went 82.THANKS AGAIN ZUPERBOAT! Joe I'm not sure how that blower motor ran, I think Dale had some bad luck, and some exotic parts that let him down the boat never ran, spent most its life motorless. Dave I've been tuning the boat and I'm close, wensday I ran the boat 2 people full tank 96, trim was 4 a little tab water was a little rough. Saturday water was a little better just me in the boat 3/4 of a tank ran 102, trim 4 no tab, it was still gaining but I backed out , rpms were getting a little high. I do have a bigger prop I will try but mostly just increase my cruise speed, I will post better vid as I get it thanks all.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Good job . Thats some good speed . Thought I might have the fastest Y2K now but I think your gonna give me a run for my money LOL ... I really think you should get rid of the drop down bolsters and get a set of sit downs . I saw your last video with the plane in it and you look like your only inches from falling over the gunnal . You would feel a lot better and it would lower your CG .
Old 08-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm using these to finish out the season . We are making a second style with monitors in them that will be my permanent seats but they weren't done and I was ready to go boating .
Attached Thumbnails Rhode Island-img_0767.jpg   Rhode Island-img_0765.jpg  
Old 08-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Registered

Joe those seats in your boat are very nice do you make those? My seats are a little off I just can't get comfortable in them but they were in the boat. I still haven,t topped this thing out yet but when I do I'll post it up.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sent you a PM . From the very first time I saw a Y2K I hated the seats . The boat has such nice lines and was probably ahead of its time but the seats were more suited for a classic boat . Me and Rick (FX10) formally the glass tech of Superboat collaborated on a design till we got a shape that was unique and not like the other seats on the market . We were building them for our 26 Poker run that were gonna be building but it was a nice little bonus when we set one in my Y2K and it was a perfect match . They have a lot of support .
Old 08-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey joe what drive did you end up putting on your boat,did you convert it to a bravo style? just curious