Sweet 24 superboat

Notices

Sweet 24 superboat

Old 10-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02cool
huh???? All I was trying to say was The 24 SB with the 454 is more affordable for your buget . Since you posted earlier about Seans selling for $18,500. Noticed you were trying to get more $$$ trying to sell spare parts on S&F such as Lower units,props, .... to get a nice boat.
Oh yes exactly, so someday I will be able to buy a nice boat GLW your sale!

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Ok o2cool & sportimetl ! knock it off or your gonna get sent to your rooms .... I've said it before when both of you were on the blackhawk drive thread .
Ya'll know each other and your just trying to make some action happen on your boat .. I'll bet your sitting on the same couch rite now ! one on a laptop and the other on a Ipad watching the word series going look what I just posted !
Please no, not to my room ....LOL
BTW, Never posted on a O/D thread or meet 02cool!

Done!
Tony

Last edited by sportimetl; 10-26-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Registered

Two things...

#1 Sportimetl/Tux/Tony......he is good people, one of the more helpful you will find on the board

#2 A little birdy told me this boat has been sold....if my info is correct, the new owner will be a welcome addition to these boards
Old 11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sportimetl
Yes, it is! He also goes by the name Fastglas on S&F. Not sure why he keeps hiding behind multiple screen names.
Sean sold his,newer, step bottom and a 300PM for $18,500.
If anyone knows any newer 24s for sale, let us know. I miss the shi# out of mine. Its really a tuff balance between a 24X7 center console or the race deck
Old 11-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by elvisali
Two things...

#1 Sportimetl/Tux/Tony......he is good people, one of the more helpful you will find on the board

#2 A little birdy told me this boat has been sold....if my info is correct, the new owner will be a welcome addition to these boards
Yes, the boat has been sold. I bought it! I had been looking around for a clean SB for roughly a year now. A friend of mine, Sean, helped tremendously with the long search. He has a really sweet CC 30ft Superboat with twin 300XS... That boat inspired me to buy a Superboat haha.

This 24' is a mint boat. Took it out on the Great South Bay on Sunday for the first time. I drove up to NY to help out family after Sandy, then trailed it back down south. The boat is now in Houston, TX. The trailer rode like a champ for the 1,700 mile road trip.

I'll post up a few pictures when I get a chance.

A big thanks to the previous owner, Anthony. I'll take good care of her.

Last edited by shipwreck; 11-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Registered

congrats!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shipwreck
Yes, the boat has been sold. I bought it! I had been looking around for a clean SB for roughly a year now. A friend of mine, Sean, helped tremendously with the long search. He has a really sweet CC 30ft Superboat with twin 300XS... That boat inspired me to buy a Superboat haha.

This 24' is a mint boat. Took it out on the Great South Bay on Sunday for the first time. I drove up to NY to help out family after Sandy, then trailed it back down south. The boat is now in Houston, TX. The trailer rode like a champ for the 1,700 mile road trip.

I'll post up a few pictures when I get a chance.

A big thanks to the previous owner, Anthony. I'll take good care of her.
Welcome aboard Steve......everyone ..Steve is good people, he, his fathher and uncle are all friends of mine...a welcome addition to the boards and the superboat clan!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Registered

welcome Steve....I think i had the pleasure of chatting with you when you wanted to buy the white and black one with the 300xs that was out here....the boat you got is sooo nice...i am almost jealous...enjoy it...any questions you have feel free to ask....
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Registered

Hey George how did you make out with the storm? Hope all is well.
Jack