Notices

nO POSTS

Old 02-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pat,
Can you post a picture of your boat? I saw a SB at the OS ramp last summer and I'm wondering if it was you?

BTW, no doubt about the conditions heading over to BI. The Race is scary/nasty at times. And heading over to LI...Plum Gut just about took me down a couple of times in my little boat!
Old 02-25-2004, 07:10 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sure I'll post a picture SS930.
I did not launch at the OS ramp but I do meet up with people there from time to time.
What do you have for a boat?
I have made the trip to Block in my 1975 18' Donzi. Got a little wet but we made it...
Attached Thumbnails nO POSTS-boat-dock-small.jpg  
Old 02-25-2004, 01:06 PM
Registered

Nope, that wasn't the SB I saw at the ramp last year (but very nice!) The one I saw had SB spelled out down the side. Two guys and two girls (early twenty's maybe ???). I don't remember if it was a 24 or a 30, but if I had to guess I'd say it was a 24. It was an I/O and headed towards the Sound, I do remember that. Either way I don't think it was you I saw that day, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't an OSO member.

I have a couple of boats: a Yamaha jetboat that I travel around with and a Cougar cat. The day I saw the SB at the OS ramp I was launching the Yamaha (heading up to Middletown).

I'll have to keep an eye out for you this summer, is it safe to assume you hang out at Hamburg Cove? We spend most of our time out on LIS from OS down to the Thimble Islands, but we head up the river every so often for a change of pace. Hope to see you on the water.

Scott
Old 02-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SS930, Could this have been the superboat you saw at the OS ramp last summer? It is a 2004 30Y2K and I just took possesion of it in mid august last year and took it out of the OS ramp quite a bit after that.

SB30
Attached Thumbnails nO POSTS-mvc-001f.jpg  
Old 02-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Registered

sb30, great looking boat! Please post more pics, lots of them

Hugh
Old 02-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Registered

I remember seeing numbering on the boat and the boat being nearly new. I don't recall it being a 30, but your boat (colors, lettering and numbers) sure looks like the one I saw that day tied up at the ramp. This would've been late Aug. or early Sep., so the time frame fits as well. Are you in your early twenties? Regardless, that boat of yours sure is sweet. I can tell that picture was taken at the OS ramp. Let's here some details on your baby. So you're from MA but spend time in southern CT? The more I look at that picture, I'm pretty sure that must have been you. If (when) I see you again you have to take me for a quick ride!

Ah, the power of OSO... small world!
Old 02-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Nice boat SB30. At first I thought it was the F1 boat on the website. The graphics are almost the same. Post some more pics. I would like to see some pics of the cockpit.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:30 PM
mirageman

Please post more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2004, 06:45 AM
Registered

Hello fellow Superboaters,

The boat is a 2004, the engine is the 496 Mag (375 hp) Bravo One drive, Dual ram Performance Marine external steering, Labed 26 pitch prop, the graphics are the same as John,s sons boat except I had them done in red and blask instead of yellow and black like his.

I had the boat built with dependability in mind, as well as fuel economy (i.e. the 496 Mag) but had the steering put on right away as I am repowereing in 6 years when the warrantee runs out. The boat runs an even 70 on GPS and burns less fuel than my 21 did with a 225 Merc outboard.

I only have a handfull of pics as I did get the boat late in the year last year and the season was not all that great from then on but I will take more "on water" pics and post them this spring.

SS930 - a ride, you got it!!!!!

Enjoy,

SB30
Attached Thumbnails nO POSTS-mvc-002f.jpg  
Old 02-27-2004, 06:45 AM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails nO POSTS-mvc-005f.jpg  

Quick Reply: nO POSTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.