Attn. Babylon Boyz! >

Attn. Babylon Boyz!

Notices

Attn. Babylon Boyz!

Old 06-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Attn. Babylon Boyz!

SUPERBASH Needs To Know Where The Babylon Boys Are Affixing There "Boat Launch Permits" Onto There Prized & Polished Superboats? It's Bad Enough This Thing Costs $50 Bucks, But It's An Eyesore! Tripps? Jcap? Z.z? Comments-suggestions: Dave M. , Pat, Dutra S., Gassticks, Oh-zone, Fastedy, Jmk, KRAKMEUP, Super30, 30super ? Hebert Necessity(??)? Bueller? Anyone?
Attached Thumbnails Attn. Babylon Boyz!-launchpermit.jpg  

Last edited by SUPERBASH; 06-02-2004 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Attn. Babylon Boyz!

$50 is not that bad.
We pay $100-$250 for privet launches.
There are a number of State launches, but on the weekend you wait...and...wait...
Can you put it on your trailer?
If not, I would put it on the transom.
Old 06-02-2004, 07:39 PM
Registered

Unhappy Re: Attn. Babylon Boyz!

NO to the trailer. It used to be 1/4 the size & went on tow vehicle. Now it has to be visible to the "RAMP ROBBER"(as per TRIPPS ) & the dockmaster at Gilgo or Cedar Beaches(You will never get dock space anyway).
Old 06-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Registered

I hope thats a 1 time fee.... How big is that thing? Glue it to a static sticker and take it off after you launch stick it in the cabin somewhere til next launch...my .0.02
Old 06-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Registered

Wink Re: Attn. Babylon Boyz!

Well... I was in a big rush to go out, so here is where I stuck it(looks like chit). Next year I'm gonna do what DUTRASYSTEM said. One good thing is the ramp is right at the end of my block. Went out FireIsland Inlet into the ocean. No B.S., 8' rollers. I was like what the hell are we doing out here in this thing? Had fears of stuffing her. Was airborne half the time. Just too big . My passengers enjoyed it, but behind my shades, there was fear in my eyes. Pics weren't even on my mind! I'm working on some action shots. I"ll stick to bay chop and FireIsland ferry wakes. Post some pics, LETS FOCUS SUPERBOATERS!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attn. Babylon Boyz!-permit.jpg  

Last edited by SUPERBASH; 06-03-2004 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Ramp robber Were taxpayers!! we should get to use it for FREE Venetion shores sucks,but its close to me,its on the wrong side of the bay,loaded with seaweed and shallow so my low water pickups just clog up most of the time i go there!! So its either hi tide or copiague for me. the town is pretty slick to make it for the boat,not the car,i have 2 boats and i'm not gonna buy 2 passes ,so im gonna mount it on a piece of clear plixiglass and use 2 sided tape to move it around or go when they are home Gilgo is impossible to get in sometimes and cedar is also tough,so i will go other places,but after 3,its usually free time!! Tripps
Old 06-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Sorry Superbash, I live down here in Maryland The ramps here are FREE !!!
Except for the ones on private property. So I can't help you on the ramp thing.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Registered

i will not put that ugly thing on my boat, i am going to risk the ticket and just keep the sticker with my seatow card!!
Old 06-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Registered

Smile Re: Attn. Babylon Boyz!

Tripps, JCAP, Z(excused),
How about a little Wedsday evening run 6pm Tanner Park(Scream & Fly'ers will be out) or just meet out there off the Park or Bergen Pt? It will be like old times. I'll have the camera poised & ready. How about it? Who has NEXTEL? PM me your codes.
Attached Thumbnails Attn. Babylon Boyz!-badboy-small-.jpg  

Last edited by SUPERBASH; 06-13-2004 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-13-2004, 04:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

$50 for the season is not bad. Around me some ramps are free. The going rate on the private ones is about $5-10 per launch. Within 15 miles from my house there are about 10 different places to launch. Usually the wait is not bad. I have a slip at my most frequently used marina and unlimited ramp use is included with the slip. Usually on weekends I put the boat in fri. night and leave it in till sun afternoon. This way I don't have to deal with the ramp as often.

MD. does not discriminate if you are out of town or state. Just pay and launch. Sounds like real NAZIS up there.

I don't know why they don't put those stickers on the trailer and not the boat? The trailer is what is sitting in their lot. They can go around at their leisure and make sure all trailers have a sticker.

Quick Reply: Attn. Babylon Boyz!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.